Maan to confess his feelings tomorrow......

Posted: 13 years ago
So galz...if the precap is to be believed....and if today's episode is any guage.....can i safely predict that Maan again give in to his BASER desires.....gets lost in in Geet...as she came out of the shower....and sulja her hair off her face.  If this is not a dream, and I don't think its a dream...how will he explain to her why he touched her like that....why was he ghooring at her with all that love brimming from his eyes??

Is this step 2 to Maan's confession.....what do you think??πŸ˜‰
I just hope it is.. bt dont think CVs r gonna do that..
I don't think Maan will confess just yet, the CVs are gonna drag this a little longer, which I certainly don't mind😊
may be they will play jaadu hai nasha hai at the backdrop... aur it better not be a dream!!!
and in anycase, since maan thinks he has been imagining stuff... he is taking that as an excuse to live all those moments with her! smart cookie he is ...!! πŸ˜†
actually by the way hes glaringh at Geet in the kitchen pic ... i dont think thats happnening immediately.. plus its better .. the creatives most times kill the romanc after the confessions are done... let the magic stay some more time
Yeah  . . .  I dont think he will confess . .  NO LOL HE JUST THINKS HE HAS GONE CRAZY!
Maan will not confess so early.He is not yet sure about his feelings.
I don't think he'll say anything. She might end up wondering about a change in his behavior....or she might, like always, brush it off. I doubt he would confront her about it....but he might confront himself!
Originally posted by raisa159

I don't think Maan will confess just yet, the CVs are gonna drag this a little longer, which I certainly don't mind😊

So how will he explain his action???  What will he say to Geet?
πŸ˜•
The way the character of MSK is portrayed in Geet I dont think he's gonna confess his feelings so soon....if it is done so early then the essence of the character will surely fade away.............what say?The CVs must not do this mistake........so far the track is so good...they should not spoil the original character of Maan for which people love to watch this show......the arrogant perfectionist Maan should NOT confess so easily to the still not grown up Geet...... Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago