Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Daily Epi Discussions: 02/09/2010: Live Upd-Pg 145 - Page 5

radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
AWH!!! Poor Geet, did you guys see how that Ms. Rathod behaved with our poor Geet 😔. She's so mean, she has no speck of humanity in her. People can make mistakes but that doesn't mean you should you humiliate the person. I don't really like her character, very rude and very egoistic!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AHHH I know i felt so bad for geet but I just loved how maan puts the dupatta back on geet it was just amazing 😊 its shows that he stills respects geet even after all she said to him. I liked today epi 😊
I am not very happy with today's episode. Geet may be immature and childish but they should not show her goofing up EVERYTIME. It has become a cliche. I hate to see an already troubled girl being the scapegoat for everything wrong that happens.

Past few days, we have enjoyed Geet so much because of Geet and Maan's chemistry. We can sure come back to reality but why target Geet's capacity everytime? I think it's high time they show something different.

I am only hoping Geet will not fall into Sasha's trap and will be successful in showing everyone her true face.
maneetworld thumbnail
I am not happy with episode either.  It is so stupid.  Why they always insult geet so much?  She acts stupid.  What is wrong with these people, you can't wear traditional cloth in your country?  so dumb....I live in USA and I wear suits most of time and no one says anything.  People respect others culture and religion.  I don't know what they trying to teach the people that don't wear tradition cloth but wear western clothes.  So irritating😡  Enough is enough they need to stop this nonsense. 

Not happy with this episode.  If I were geet, I would have definitely left this job and house....so stupid
eshasrk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dolphinUSA

I am not very happy with today's episode. Geet may be immature and childish but they should not show her goofing up EVERYTIME. It has become a cliche. I hate to see an already troubled girl being the scapegoat for everything wrong that happens.

Past few days, we have enjoyed Geet so much because of Geet and Maan's chemistry. We can sure come back to reality but why target Geet's capacity everytime? I think it's high time they show something different.

I am only hoping Geet will not fall into Sasha's trap and will be successful in showing everyone her true face.

I think the CV's might surprise us to show how Sasha's plan backfires and Geet wins this hands down.........at least I hope so.....
I am also fed up of them showing Geet goof up all the time, I mean she's a chatterbox true, but that doesn't mean that Geet is clumpsy at everything she does.
She has handled Chopra's project so nice & cleanwhich clearly shows that she has brains..........they should show Geet now becoming mature & strong as she has a big battle ahead of her and in this battle her clumpsiness won't help..............
Poor girl.........everyone come and just insult her..........and walk away with it......

ammaji.devilish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayurworld

I am not happy with episode either.  It is so stupid.  Why they always insult geet so much?  She acts stupid.  What is wrong with these people, you can't wear traditional cloth in your country?  so dumb....I live in USA and I wear suits most of time and no one says anything.  People respect others culture and religion.  I don't know what they trying to teach the people that don't wear tradition cloth but wear western clothes.  So irritating😡  Enough is enough they need to stop this nonsense. 

Not happy with this episode.  If I were geet, I would have definitely left this job and house....so stupid

AGulf thumbnail

the ink scence was nice

but
nothing really interesting in this episode except they show more area of maan sing kurana house 😊 that make us feel the the home is huge palace ! wonderfull looks

and the new client also is intersting person

the only thing that i did not like it in this episode is that it was short scences and no JA + dev returning to delhi 😡 
shikha_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dolphinUSA

I also feel bad for her bt CVs are showing rite....dis is wat actually happens to a small town girls when dey comes to big city like delhi...this is true dat dey have to face dis kinda problems many times

bt at the same time meko geet pe bahut gussa aa raha hain aaj...she  was behaving very weird 2day😡....extra childishness.😲..always trumbling over people...after 1 month dis much toh she shud knw dat hw to behave n office😳😳...its nt a park......aur bole hi ja rahi thi infront of everyone😳
she knws hw bad shasha is ....bt still ...pagal ho gayi hain yeh
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today i was watching some old episode as i had started watching after geet left hoshiyarpur. she was so different, calm and silent but now. i use to like her bubbly attitude but now it's becoming very irritating. she is being insulted and all nonsense talks. she can remain calm and do her work. and ya shasha's plan will backfire but it seems stupid the girl who don't know anything about construction project is all set to rock.
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thu, 5th August episode :

A forgettable episode on the whole ....

and sometimes irritating - Geet was overdoing kiddish behaviour, Sasha planning to trouble Geet was a terrible repeat of earlier days ..all the insults to Geet were unbearable..they are overdoing it...

The only saving grace was the ink scene-I really found that cute..it was soo Maneet😍

otherwise the episode has left me irritated.. may be because the CV's have spoilt us by giving really brilliant episodes so far ...this is probably the first episode of Geet where I am not waiting for what happens tomorrow ... looks like the irritation of the epi has made me forget the eniticing promo !

VJ