Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Just finishes watching the epi..loved it! I enjoyed today's episode even more than Firday. Maybe because of Geet and Maan's funny dialogues. The scene where Maan was walking upstairs and Geet was yelling at him, Dhrashti's acting was briljant. And the way Geet tried to imitate him with her hand and voice πŸ˜† And lovedd the precap 😳 Tomorrow is going to be even better..
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So me had finished watching the epi.some 2 hrs,bak;just tht din't see the Thread!!πŸ˜†...So,lemme start:

I totally loved today's epi.It was damn fun(but I think Friday's was betta)....But,it got a lil dragged.Like much more could've happened instead of fighting and sitting on the bed.Tht got too much.

But loved Guru and Drashti's comic-timing.These guys are too good at tht.And their chemistry is even more sparkling during the fun scenes!!πŸ˜†.....

All-in-all the epi.was good:I'll give it a 10/10...πŸ‘πŸΌ...

The precap was completely awww..purely dreamy😍😍.....Tmorrow's epi's gonna be betta,I guess!!
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
really nice and funny epi it was today.
geet did a great job and so did maan...
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

today episode was hilarious...just luv Maaneet 2day..maan was too cute..n Geet act superbly..

n precap was just..☺️πŸ€ͺ😍
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i loooooooooved today's eps! Geet was hilarious! she was just so funny and Maan too! he was actually acting childish with her but then he stopped when they were pulling the blanket to just think what he is really doing? πŸ˜†

i loved the scene where he is telling her [or what i understood he was telling her] that not all dreams come true and she imitated his hand movement πŸ˜† it was so funny how he was looking at her as if scaring her but she was just giving him the same look back 🀣

i think since he is not her boss anymore, she is not THAT scared of him anymore and can actually shout at him πŸ˜ƒ which shows how close they are actually getting!

oh and i loved the whole scene with Dev! when he said he was doing yoga then he closes his eyes 🀣🀣 awsomeness!

tomorrow is going to get better and better of course! cant wait! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by blueyRu - 13 years ago
-Khushboo- thumbnail
OMG OMG Today's Epi Was Awesum Blossom And Full Of Fun!! πŸ˜† It Was Soo Funny!
Hats Off To Gurmeet And Drashti.. They Rock!!
Acting Was Superb!!
I Loved Each And Every Funny Dialogue Of Maneet 🀣 🀣
I Enjoyed The Whole Episode Today!! 😳 πŸ˜†
soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys i loved the episode 10/10...watching it again and again as it brings a big grin on my face..

i loved Geet's dialogue " yeh bed jitna aapka hai utna hi mera bhi hai" so true!! i hope the precap is for

real and not Maan dreaming again..which is more likely i guess..sigh ..when are we going to see real

romantic moments when both are having feelings for each other and are totally involved in the

romance..
fairy98 thumbnail
ya very funny.dono itnay cute lug rahey thay especially jab maan says that tumhey mere sath sona hai aa jao so jao.aur woh pani wala sceen.u guys rock 
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣 26th july episode was damn hilarious.cv s r doin great job.i loved the naughty  acts of hot hot maan khurrana.geet was too cute.i really loved the childish acts of both.i want some more more.plz cvs keep up the gr8 work.
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I have already seen the episode 3 times. Its just too funny the entire scene where she is shocked to know that Maan in the grandson and the way she screams Siiiiiiiiiir. Bhagwan aapki kabhi bhali nahi karenge..πŸ˜†

And the precap!!! Haillllaaaaa 😳 Cant wait. Why cant they start 1 hour episodes like they had for Kya Dil Mein Hai??!!??