CID

ACP ON II5 - Page 5

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

if i had a heart attack,either ab call daya, abhijit by name or by reading prabhadi's post.

Hey Bhagwan yeh log mere baare main kaisi kaisi baatein kar rahe hain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sreeram will be better than emran or ab i think....any way wikipedia names inspired me to think of it. The kidnapping of sreeram, how is it?
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: prabha.

Hey Bhagwan yeh log mere baare main kaisi kaisi baatein kar rahe hain.

di,dont take it serious.the last time i shocked by your thread.thats all. So afraid of bold letter posts,since they convey some shocking news.
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys, the news is out.  ---------- is the one getting eliminated today!!!! Edited by angelfire_mr - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Why post spoilers, people don't want to know. Please edit your post above. This thread does not have a spoiler warning. Lets not ruin it for others.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
prettywomen22 thumbnail
How can this be a spoiler?  This is announced on the home page of the forum.  I am sure by now all know it.

Edited by angelfire_mr - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Not everyone is reading those news items but people here are visiting this thread who may not want to know. Anyway I told you what I thought, rest this is a free forum as we all know. 😊
prettywomen22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prabha.

Not everyone is reading those news items but people here are visiting this thread who may not want to know. Anyway I told you what I thought, rest this is a free forum as we all know. 😊

Not a problem prabha.  You have initiated this topic so you could say that to the contributors.  I had never read the eliminations before it was showed on TV and was surprised to see IF annoucing it.
prettywomen22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelfire_mr

Hey guys, the news is out.  ------------ is the one getting eliminated today!!!!

prabha. thumbnail
I did not realize that this time thy have posted this on the home page with the picture.