Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

Sorry, hit like instead of reply....

Even I would like to see them, but if they don't wish, I respect that.

And you know...even if one of them is ok with it and the other is not, they both are standing by one decision at least till now. We are not seeing Aditya alone giving a public interview or Daya alone appearing as a celebrity in II5. They both are maintaining absolute privacy with their personal lives and I appreciate that.

Absolutely., if they want their privacy and they enjoy it, it is their right and their decision not to come.  We should respect that!!! 

and yes, both abiding by each others values and principles.  No wonder they are the "Hit Jodi" !!!!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
privacy.....
ok agreed...but still i love to see it. its so selfish, but still am waiting for their public appearance. just to know who they are. they will never be like daya and abhijit on tv. we can see their views, interests, personality. we dont know what they think of the show.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

privacy.....
ok agreed...but still i love to see it. its so selfish, but still am waiting for their public appearance. just to know who they are. they will never be like daya and abhijit on tv. we can see their views, interests, personality. we dont know what they think of the show.

Some of our friends here have seen that side of them...and what they have told us made us extremely happy. Yeah...even I do wish I get to see that side of them, but it's ok. i respect their wish.
Chiinnu thumbnail
they will not reveal anything to fans. if it is an interview they can express themselves. i never know that aaditya is so smart and flexible before the gal. award...am impressedπŸ˜† i thought daya is smarter , but he is so shy...😳. acp is a perfect made. fit evry where , and a fantastic personality....not so shy, do he dance?
prabha. thumbnail

It the cost of sounding absolutely stupid and ridiculous. I like the fact that they have been private. Even though at a level I would like to know what they are all about, at the same time I don't want them to be over exposed. In this age of media, we know too much about too many people. You know what I mean. Go anywhere it is filled with some or the other personality's views and reviews, what they think about this and that, etc. It is too much information. For a change I just want to see their their work and know nothing much about them. This gives them that old world star appeal, that mystery about them. All we know about them is that they are very sweet simple people and that is good enough for me. One of the reasons for such a strong bond between us and the characters of CID Officer Daya and Abhijit is also due to the fact that we know the characters well but almost nothing the artist. I do not want that equation to change. I like it the way it is now.

I hope you know what I mean.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There's nothing stupid about it. Knowing too much about them might change the way we see them now...who knows? I like it the way it is....😊
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would prefer to know little about their personal life rather than completely exposed against their will and wish.  Also knowing them too much will change the interest we have now on them.  If they are reserved and private person, then to respect that, we may not talk much about them at all.  I too prefer this way.  BUT, if they are very open person and we don't have their co-ordinates, then we are missing something yaar.  Imagine if Daya always responds to his fans on his email and we don't have his email id 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜².  then we are missing something very precious in our life.
Chiinnu thumbnail
i dont want to know more.i just need a public appearance,thats all.good its on idol.both are my favourite thats all.and prabha di...am afraid to see your bold lettered posts. πŸ˜† reminds me the abhijit in coma episode.
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelfire_mr

BUT, if they are very open person and we don't have their co-ordinates, then we are missing something yaar.  Imagine if Daya always responds to his fans on his email and we don't have his email id 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜².  then we are missing something very precious in our life.

Rest assured they are not. From what I have read from people's experience. Daya Sir was the most quiet. He hardly spoke to the girls who have gone to meet the team. Aditya Sir seems very simple and reserved but easy when chatting one to one. Well thats the impression I got from reading the experiences.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
if i ever met daya i will ask him ,are you satisfied with cid's status nowadays?i just want to know how he feel about his show.he wont say yes.