Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes, ACP carries himself much more professional than a real cop would do.  His entry on stage is too good.  Promos were good.  I am not going to miss today's II5 episode.
However, I would have loved to see our entire CID gang on II5. 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: angelfire_mr

However, I would have loved to see our entire CID gang on II5. 

I know....they have made ACP and Shivaji Satam the 'face' of CID and Sony TV. Doesn't someone realise that Daya and Abhijeet are equally important to CID as ACP? CID would never have been what it is now without either of them!!!
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I know....they have made ACP and Shivaji Satam the 'face' of CID and Sony TV. Doesn't someone realise that Daya and Abhijeet are equally important to CID as ACP? CID would never have been what it is now without either of them!!!

I completely agree....  Trimurti of CID are ACP, Abhijeet and Daya.  Even if one is out, this is going to fall apart.  I really wish that we would never and never see that happen...

But I am getting messages that only ACP will be on show.  Nevertheless, we will enjoy him representing our fav show....
prabha. thumbnail

It's difficult to believe that Daya Sir and Adi Sir are not approached. I am sure they must be. People know their fan following. I have heard during the Beherupiya days FW used to get hundreds of calls a day. So they know how popular these two are. I think they themselves do not wish to participate and that is fair enough. As much as I would like to see them here but I can also appreciate if they don't wish to come as well.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
may be they are not interested in it. they may be invited in dus ka dum too. but daya and aaditya dont go for it.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

As much as I would like to see them here and I can also appreciate if they don't wish to come as well.

actually all forum members are waiting for an interview, is any interviews are available on magazines? its a record to be an evertime super hero. aaditya will be cool , if he is in indial idol. he is a dancer,performer.
visrom thumbnail

As much as I would like to see them here and I can also appreciate if they don't wish to come as well.

It they have been approached and they have decided not to because they don't want to do it, I appreciate them for not giving in to Sony's whims and fancies.
Chiinnu thumbnail

Yep I hope they ask him to sing. He really sings well. Remember he was singing a song while looking through burnt papers (angaare something), then who can forget Phool Chaman and singing to Salunkhe "tum itna jo muskura rahe ho".

Hussain/Abhijeet, Please ask Satam Sir to sing.

sure....he will sing a song...i remember in killer eye episode he was singing a song....dont understand lines, rajesh khanna's aanghe something.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

It they have been approached and they have decided not to because they don't want to do it, I appreciate them for not giving in to Sony's whims and fancies.

not for sony, but for us.am waiting to see their public appearance.
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

not for sony, but for us.am waiting to see their public appearance.

Sorry, hit like instead of reply....

Even I would like to see them, but if they don't wish, I respect that.

And you know...even if one of them is ok with it and the other is not, they both are standing by one decision at least till now. We are not seeing Aditya alone giving a public interview or Daya alone appearing as a celebrity in II5. They both are maintaining absolute privacy with their personal lives and I appreciate that.