ACP ON II5 - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
The actors are bind to the Channel by a contract so it wasn't like they jumped for the party willingly.  So i will say the channel is to be blamed not either shows or the actors.
a presige show like cid does not need any promo. i still dont understand why acp instead of sivaji sir? cid was there in jessie jaise,or in dus ka dum, but why indian idol? they can invite him as sivaji satam, a veteran actor. it will be fine.you are saying that actors are pledged to do what the channel says?
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

a presige show like cid does not need any promo. i still dont understand why acp instead of sivaji sir? cid was there in jessie jaise,or in dus ka dum, but why indian idol? they can invite him as sivaji satam, a veteran actor. it will be fine.you are saying that actors are pledged to do what the channel says?

Of course they are! When you sign a contract with the Channel you are to do as they please . The Jassi aka Mona Singh you are on about had to hide her identity for almost 3 years because the channel refused the audience to see the real girl behind braces and glasses.
All shows need some kind of publicity. This is all about trps sadly, we like it or we don't. Sony is among those channels that has chopped off many shows just because they did not receive the proper response.

Edited by Ambrosia - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ambrosia

This is what matters at the end of the day. I am sure Satam Sir didn't so much notice the lack of generosity because well he is a very down-to-earth human being and we as his fans are proud of him.

Exactly.  Satam Sir didn't notice is completely because of his simplicity.  and we being his ardent fans are feeling bad for him 😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² and yes we are really proud of Satam Sir and his entire CID crew 😛 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›
I just felt that they called him as ACP Pradyuman from CID but there was not a question asked about it. We see contestants gushing over everyone who comes. Why couldn't anyone ask him about CID itself a bit. Just say I have been watching you for long. I mean some personal comment, some interaction. Apart from that last customary Anu speech, not a mention of CID anywhere. I did not feel like he became one with the environment, like I have seen others become. If you know what I mean.

If this was the first time they called someone from their popular show, wish he was called as Shivaji Satam. CID is running since 13 years, ACP Pradyuman need not be flaunted everywhere, all the time. Atleast a veteran actor like Shivaji Satam deserved to be called with his real identity.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Well the channel got its deserved publicity for the show, what else matters? We have sent our complaints to them quite a few times and it pretty much fell into deaf ears. So why do we waste the forum page bickering about it?
Satam ji came for about 30 minutes approximately and its over now. We have our show to discuss about. Lets not forget this is CID section not II5.
Edited by Ambrosia - 13 years ago