Pratigya

Guess who's back...............

Xxxjrae thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Mwahahaha I'm back you behoodas😆

Miss me😛, I missed you too😊 (for those who don't know me I am the life of the forum🤣 oh and I'm Arhann's girlfriend😳, I'm mother to Manal and Aaliyah😃 and other half to Divya ji☺️)

First a serious note, (OMK Mima being serious😲) just want to say thanks again to all my friends aka behoodas⭐️ on the forum that helped me during a really stressful and difficult period (my father was very ill)👏, BTW he is much better now, but he won't be his usual self anymore😕, still quite weak and tired all the time😭. But my father's a strong man and he'll survive (the old man still has energy to tell me off)

Enough sad talk, back to behooda times😆

Everyone quick catch me up on what I missed, I bet I missed loads😡 (on the forum not the show😆)

BTW I still need to catch up with some episodes of Pratigya, up to the part when Shyamji goes to jail like a fool like a fool🤢

Mods please don't close this topic🤔, I want to read everyone's welcome😃 (I'm sure there'll be a lot of huttttttttttttt behoodi Mima🤣)

Maybe just to relate back to Pratigya, someone write a message saying Achcha huwa tum aagay, so that I can reply with Angad's mast dialogue humari aane se humari amma ko kuch achcha nahi huwa, tumko kya achcha hoga 🤣(excuse my bad hindi writing well that's nothing new😆)

Now respond with all your behooda comments👍🏼 (oh how I missed writing behooda)

Disclaimer: i do not intend to offend anymore😆 but i will if you don't repsond so you better repsond😡😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcome back.....................wishing ur father a speedy recovery...................... 👍🏼

and really mima i enjoyed reading ur posts and ur detectivegiri.......................

and ur behooda pan is unmatchable........................hoping to have fun wid u around here................... 🤗
Xxxjrae thumbnail
@ Nisha, i'm going to give you a behooda name 😆
Behooda Mima ki behooda No.1 fan 😆 😆 😆
hope to have some good behoodapan with you too
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i'm full game for any behoodapan......................... 🤣 🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Mima Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤗
Your innocent, choti, Beti Manalwa Misssed u *Sob* *Sob* 😔 😆
Maaaaaaa Agaye Maaaaa Agaye *Dance* 🤣
Lol Even I came y-day Afta 2 Weeks 😆
Misssssed u Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤗 😆
Btw Hehhehehehheheheheh *Hutt Behooooooodi Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤣 *
Xxxjrae thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nisha2010

i'm full game for any behoodapan......................... 🤣 🤣

that's the spirit, a true team player😆
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey mima, welcome back!
i dont know u, but heard alot about you...that ur 1 of da biggest arhaan ki deewani😆
well im sure ur father will recover fully inshallah!

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have A Complain ... I have A Complain 🤣 Abt ma Otha Half 🤣
*Sorry ma Otha Half Cant lie to Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤣 *
aleena1 thumbnail
Hey hun, welcome back... dont know you but its nice to see another lively person....

Anyway..... I had a request from your friends to include you in my fanfic.....I was wondering what role do you wanna play since I dont know you at all.....

heres the link.... you can read the ff and tell me what do you wanna be???

Let me tell you the ff is written only for fun and its an open ff.... so you can also add a few paragraphs if you want...

Oh and girl....... you have competition..... to see who the greatest krishna deewani is..... just look at the final poll😊

nice to have you back😊

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xmuqix

hey mima, welcome back!
i dont know u, but heard alot about you...that ur 1 of da biggest arhaan ki deewani😆
well im sure ur father will recover fully inshallah!

Haila .... 🤣 Maaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤣
Meri Ma Is Famous 🤣