Guess who's back...............

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

Mwahahaha I'm back you behoodasLOL

Miss meTongue, I missed you tooSmile (for those who don't know me I am the life of the forumROFL oh and I'm Arhann's girlfriendEmbarrassed, I'm mother to Manal and AaliyahBig smile and other half to Divya jiBlushing)

First a serious note, (OMK Mima being seriousShocked) just want to say thanks again to all my friends aka behoodasStar on the forum that helped me during a really stressful and difficult period (my father was very ill)Clap, BTW he is much better now, but he won't be his usual self anymoreConfused, still quite weak and tired all the timeCry. But my father's a strong man and he'll survive (the old man still has energy to tell me offOuch)

Enough sad talk, back to behooda timesLOL

Everyone quick catch me up on what I missed, I bet I missed loadsAngry (on the forum not the showLOL)

BTW I still need to catch up with some episodes of Pratigya, up to the part when Shyamji goes to jail like a fool like a foolDead

Mods please don't close this topicErmm, I want to read everyone's welcomeBig smile (I'm sure there'll be a lot of huttttttttttttt behoodi MimaROFL)

Maybe just to relate back to Pratigya, someone write a message saying Achcha huwa tum aagay, so that I can reply with Angad's mast dialogue humari aane se humari amma ko kuch achcha nahi huwa, tumko kya achcha hoga ROFL(excuse my bad hindi writing well that's nothing newLOL)

Now respond with all your behooda commentsThumbs Up (oh how I missed writing behooda)

Disclaimer: i do not intend to offend anymoreLOL but i will if you don't repsond so you better repsondAngryLOL
welcome back.....................wishing ur father a speedy recovery...................... Thumbs Up

and really mima i enjoyed reading ur posts and ur detectivegiri.......................

and ur behooda pan is unmatchable........................hoping to have fun wid u around here................... Hug
@ Nisha, i'm going to give you a behooda name LOL
Behooda Mima ki behooda No.1 fan LOL LOL LOL
hope to have some good behoodapan with you too
i'm full game for any behoodapan......................... ROFL ROFL
Mima Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hug
Your innocent, choti, Beti Manalwa Misssed u *Sob* *Sob* Unhappy LOL
Maaaaaaa Agaye Maaaaa Agaye *Dance* ROFL
Lol Even I came y-day Afta 2 Weeks LOL
Misssssed u Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hug LOL
Btw Hehhehehehheheheheh *Hutt Behooooooodi Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ROFL *
Originally posted by nisha2010

i'm full game for any behoodapan......................... ROFL ROFL
that's the spirit, a true team playerLOL
hey mima, welcome back!
i dont know u, but heard alot about you...that ur 1 of da biggest arhaan ki deewaniLOL
well im sure ur father will recover fully inshallah!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have A Complain ... I have A Complain ROFL Abt ma Otha Half ROFL
*Sorry ma Otha Half Cant lie to Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ROFL *