Do you have love potion Jagtap Dada? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
LOL @ Nakku getting scared of thunder..that girl isn't scared of being in a falling car..or of wild animals....but...thunder...lol...

Originally posted by LoveStruck21

LOL @ Nakku getting scared of thunder..that girl isn't scared of being in a falling car..or of wild animals....but...thunder...lol...

Even the bravest woman is scared of creepy-crawlies.
Please jagu dadaa ... I am sure your jungle may have some jadi booti as Love potion.... just feed Tasha to love booti....
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Even the bravest woman is scared of creepy-crawlies.

As we read in one of the FF's it is Dutta who is scared of the creepy-crawlies 😆😆😆
Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
oh wow..i would love to see this happening.. 😍
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Hmmm...Dutta I feel wont be really jealous of Dada. Naku has already called him Dada afterall. But yes he can get super annoyed that Naku listens to Dada rather than him. Not to mention that Dada keeps needling Dutta. It will be fun to watch Dutta feeling Naku is teaming up against him with Dada.
And yes I hope a thunderstorm delays TaSha's return and they get some more alone time together. Esp with Dada questioning their weird relationship. That way TaSha cannot tell him the truth and will have to act normal.

i agree with u kshreya..he wont feel jealous..he knows very well that nakku loves him n only him..ismein usko koi doubt nahin hai..but he feels that dada is anna's man and nakku is extremmely innocent to handle such men..whatever dutta id doing is for nakku's safety only!! 😆 trying his best to protect her from dada 😆 (as he thinks he is anna's man)..

dutta is also annoyed coz dada understands them really well..he can read them ..and understands their relation more than they do..his frank opinions and one liners make him irritated!! 😆 i just hope dada put in his best to get them closer.. 😆

after watching yesterdays epi ye tho pakka hai ki dada is sure that nakku loves dutt but dutta doesnt care abt her..😆 so he will surely counsel them keeping this in mind 😊Edited by nazia.icycool - 13 years ago