Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Do you have love potion Jagtap Dada?

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Remember how Jagtap Dada had all these bottles from which he made a drink for Dutta and then he handed it to Nakku to give to her Pati.  Well I was thinking maybe there is some kind of herbs and drink that he can get Dutta to drink to kick start his love for Nakku 😆😆😆.

Like a lot of you suggested we are in no hurry for the Jungle honeymoon to end so here are some of the things I won't mind seeing while they are in the jungle:
- Jagtap giving Nakku some paste to apply on Dutta's wounds.
- Nakku cooking a warm meal for everyone and Jagtap appreciating her cooking which makes Dutta jealous
- Big thunderstorm delaying their stay.  Nakku getting scared of the thunder and Dutta coming to her rescue
- Jagtap asking too many questions like how did you guys meet?  Jagtap asking Nakku where her MangalSutra is and both avoid answering the question?
-  Nakku and Dutta talking like old times while drinking tea around a fire.  Dutta enjoying Nakku's company and asking her questions about her childhood.  Dutta trying to get to know Nakku.

Well guys lets share some ideas. 

Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow👏 hope we get 2 c dis plzzzzzz CVz tke dis ideas.
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG jst entrddedream wrld if dese gonna happen in jungle dan i wd never want dat trak to finish meanz wow wat a sceneario luvd it ⭐️ i do agree ini bottlz the kse may to luv potion hoga hi 😆
dhlgirl thumbnail
Dutta getting jealous - is something i definitely want to see
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm...Dutta I feel wont be really jealous of Dada. Naku has already called him Dada afterall. But yes he can get super annoyed that Naku listens to Dada rather than him. Not to mention that Dada keeps needling Dutta. It will be fun to watch Dutta feeling Naku is teaming up against him with Dada.
And yes I hope a thunderstorm delays TaSha's return and they get some more alone time together. Esp with Dada questioning their weird relationship. That way TaSha cannot tell him the truth and will have to act normal.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhlgirl

Dutta getting jealous - is something i definitely want to see

dutta and jealous ??? from who jaggu dada??? i cant see that happening ..but yah he did felt bad when naku decided to follow jaggu dada 😆
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

dutta and jealous ??? from who jaggu dada??? i cant see that happening ..but yah he did felt bad when naku decided to follow jaggu dada 😆

Since we are already seeing that Dutta is getting protective towards Nakku infront of Jagtap and Dutta doesn't really trust Jagtap it could be possible that Dutta might feel a little irritated if someone else praises Nakku.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

Yes, Dutta won't be jealous from a romantic perspective, but rather from a control and trust perspective. In his eyes, Naku should trust him more vs. this new guy; follow what he says vs. this new guy.
coolricha304 thumbnail

Love potion.............

cool harry potter style............
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
QUOTE=ltl_fan]

Remember how Jagtap Dada had all these bottles from which he made a drink for Dutta and then he handed it to Nakku to give to her Pati.  Well I was thinking maybe there is some kind of herbs and drink that he can get Dutta to drink to kick start his love for Nakku 😆😆😆.

Like a lot of you suggested we are in no hurry for the Jungle honeymoon to end so here are some of the things I won't mind seeing while they are in the jungle:
- Jagtap giving Nakku some paste to apply on Dutta's wounds.
- Nakku cooking a warm meal for everyone and Jagtap appreciating her cooking which makes Dutta jealous
- Big thunderstorm delaying their stay.  Nakku getting scared of the thunder and Dutta coming to her rescue
- Jagtap asking too many questions like how did you guys meet?  Jagtap asking Nakku where her MangalSutra is and both avoid answering the question?
-  Nakku and Dutta talking like old times while drinking tea around a fire.  Dutta enjoying Nakku's company and asking her questions about her childhood.  Dutta trying to get to know Nakku.

Well guys lets share some ideas. 

[/QUOTE]
😍😍😍😊
Edited by Ashleydevlin - 13 years ago