THE END OF DILL MILL GAYYE

Posted: 13 years ago

by seeing Arsh together, Riddhima will be jealous and envy shilpa.

by seeing SR together, Armaan will be jealous and envy Sid.

by dreaming(nightmare) AR together, Sid will be jealous and envy Armaan.

by knowing about AR lovestory, Shilpa will be jealous and envy Riddhima.

by making SR together, AR fans will be angry and envy DMG CV's.

by making RIddhima going back to Armaan, other group of fans might be angry and envy DMG CV's.(if not, then its ok)

by seeing messed up story and loosing TRP's of DMG, channel might be angry and shut down the show.

********************** THE END *************************

p.s: this is my POV on the fictional show 'DILL MILL GAYYE'

lolz yeh envy kaha se agaya bich mein...>>>> 4 da moment i cant c envy eyes of ridzzz..>>>shhess havin fun wid her 2nd armaan..>>

Originally posted by uk-dhakaboy

lolz yeh envy kaha se agaya bich mein...>>>> 4 da moment i cant c envy eyes of ridzzz..>>>shhess havin fun wid her 2nd armaan..>>

we have to wait for sometime to see Riddhima's envy eyes. at present she is busy with her bday celebrations(whole week).

😆
u forget one more envy srfans and arsh fans envy each other why other couple getting more screen space hottest topic now a days 😉
🤣
no offence to anybody just kidding
Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

😆 u forget one more envy srfans and arsh fans envy each other why other couple getting more screen space hottest topic now a days 😉
🤣
no offence to anybody just kidding

"by making RIddhima going back to Armaan, other group of fans might be angry and envy DMG CV's.(if not, then its ok)". this is for them only.

all fans angry and envy DMG CV's for not giving more space to their couples.

by making 1st Riddhima as Shilpa, i'll be angry and envy DMG CV's.

kyunki mujhe riddhima se jaada confusius soul bana ke chod diya. AR/Kash/AR/Kash/😕/😕/😕......................./😕

Totally agree but b4 DMG ends, AR unite!

AR FOREVA <3
Originally posted by Dmg_AR_Kash

we have to wait for sometime to see Riddhima's envy eyes. at present she is busy with her bday celebrations(whole week).

wait kar kar kar ke thakkk gayaa..>>
I like this one:

by seeing messed up story and loosing TRP's of DMG, channel might be angry and shut down the show.

🤣
🤣🤣
hahahha funny i guess this is all actually true... i just want ar bak together in the end.. my pov...