Camp rock 2 The Final Jam live chat

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
"Camp Rock 2 -The final  jam" cast organised a live chat on 22nd july

if u missed it u can see it now-

part 5>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo2iCNDJMtE&feature=related  (it has joe jonas)

and if you attended it tell what did you asked
reply is must ?
When is the movie coming out?
Darnn I missed it. Thanks for the links!
@ Day_dreamer - I think September 9
@aishi - There is a live Jonas Brother Cambio chat on Aug 4 if you want to catch it, I'm not sure what time it is though..

Zaara

^ Thanks, I'll see if I can find the info :)
^ aishi go to cambio.com and all the info will be there, but i think you have to have atwitter account to ask them questions while the live chat.
i know that because when Demi did the live chat it asks for a twitter account to ask questions, but i didn't ask questions i just watched it live..

Zaara

^ Oh thanks Zaara! What does live chat mean? Can I ask them a question?
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

^ Oh thanks Zaara! What does live chat mean? Can I ask them a question?

yeh that's what live chat means.. you can ask them questions.. but trust me there are a lot of people asking questions so don't be surprised if your questions are sidelined or ignored.. I know when i was watching Demi's live chat a lot of people where asking questions and a lot were getting ignored cause she couldn't answer all, and these are the JoBros your talking about you can just imagine millions of fans waiting for their live chat..LOLLOL
also remember you need to have a twitter account if you want to ask them a question. if you don't have one, make one tonight cause the live chat is tomorrow..

edited:

so i looked at the timings for you and here are the timings for the live chat USA.

3:15PM/EST 12:15PM/PST

Zaara

Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 12 years ago