•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Mods pls close the topic

it has become similar 2 an ArSh topic😊

Edited by blessing-beauty - 13 years ago
I am glad my topic inspired you Naaz that you made exactly a same one with quotes and all as well in it. Hope you reply there too as I said in Heaven :) Edited by ~angelz16~ - 13 years ago
for this one by Riddhima- "i so want to look into ur eyes which makes me have a look into ur heart" 😳

Jennifer- u r sooo cuteeee....ur dimples man! aha
KSG- ah i kno i kno baby hehe

Originally posted by ~angelz16~

I am glad my topic inspired you Naaz that you made exactly a same one with quotes and all as well in it. Hope you reply there too as I said in Heaven :)

anku

after i made it, i saw ur one😊

i was going 2 make 1 4 ArSh also but u made it b4 me😛

can i make the ArSh one with quotes????

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

anku

after i made it, i saw ur one😊

i was going 2 make 1 4 ArSh also but u made it b4 me😛

can i make the ArSh one with quotes????

But when I posted that link to you, I know you made it after it. Even the AT's are proof of that. And see the timings of both the topics. I made my topic way early. Like 25 mins early to your topic. I am just being honest and don't wanna hurt you, okay? I love all ArSh fans so please don't take in any other way cause I do write what I honestly feel and see Smile Anyways, whatever it is, the topic is nice and have fun in it :)

As for ArSh, you can make whatever you like Naaz. Who am I to say anything? Smile Just add something to it so that MODs don't close either of the topics saying they are the same.
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

But when I posted that link to you, I know you made it after it. Even the AT's are proof of that. And see the timings ofboth the topics.I made my topic way early. Like 25 mins early to your topic. I am just being honest and don't wanna hurt you, okay? I love all ArSh fansso please don't take in any other way cause I do write what I honestly feel and see😊Anyways, whatever it is, the topic is nice and have fun in it :)
As for ArSh, you can make whatever you like Naaz. Who am I to say anything? 😊Just add something to it so that MODs don't close either of the topics saying they are the same.

i know that u made it b4 me

i just wanted 2 say i dint copy ur one coz i've seen ur one after i made mine

nn when i saw ur one , i was like , our thinking is somehow similar

No hard feelings

Lo Arman!!! Tumhari Riddhima tumhare paas wapas aa gayi!!!😊

Hum sa koi nhn!! Jo hum se takraye ga wo Sanjeevani chor k jaaye ga!!

Ye Arman bhi na! Mere iss ke paas wapas aaney ki me sab ko party de raha he! Mera shona sha pati!

Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 13 years ago
I can add more proof Naaz of the timings from here and there and I know that people must have got it by now what's what but anyways, like I said, it's a nice topic so enjoy it. It's a KaJen topic and I don't want to spoil it with the two of us debating. I was just hurt but that's it. Other than that, I have nothing to add. Have fun in the topic.