Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Enthusiasm & Addiction

dhlgirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All - I'm fairly new to the forum and to be honest did not know such a thing existed (pardon me)!!!!.  My journey with LTL has been an on and off one. Began at the beginning of this year when out of boredom i was surfing through channels and chanced upon the re-runs being played during the weekend (in the good old days when LTL was telecast 5 days a week), it was the first meeting of Dutta and Nakusha - as you guys so fondly address them as TASHA.  I was intrigued by the characters and enjoyed watching the episode, but due to time difference and not knowing the name of the show or timings i lost touch with it.  Then my mum came over to visit me and re-introduced me to the show, this time i made sure i remembered the nameπŸ˜ƒ.  Watched a few episodes till she was with me and then again lost touch.  But this time youtube came in the picture and i could watch the uploads, then came a time when i could not catch up with that as well - so what do i do, how do i know wat's going on???????? πŸ˜•.  Type LTL in google and India forums comes to my rescue - with written updates and videos to watch at my leisure.

I must say - you guys are doing an excellent job in promoting LTL and your enthusiam and addiction has rubbed off on me as well. Now i do not want to miss a single episode, and even if i do, i find myself logging on to the net immediately to check if the update has been posted.  Whenever i do get the chance to watch the episode on tv, i have a silly smile on my face thinking of your comments and analysis of the show- my husband thinks i've gone crazy! maybe i have - but who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, welcome! I think I know what "observations" of ours are driving your "silly smile", as you mentioned. πŸ˜†

Hope to read your posts in the future.Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to the forum......abhi to tum hamara analysis padhkar smile karti ho........i m sure......kuchh din hamare saath baat karlo.........u'll be a part of our besharam analysis.......n then ur husband will be sure........u gone mad.......just like my bro n mom..........πŸ˜†
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
By the way, do post soon! We have really great people here on the forum, and always want to read what everyone has to say! We especially prize naughty, yet funny, thoughts.... πŸ˜† Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
welcome ti the forum...hope u continue enjoying  ur time spent with us :)
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post!

welcome to the forum. 😊
left_forever thumbnail
Hey welcome to the forum gurl
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wc to the forum dhlgirl. Do keep posting!
taherav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum!! i'm pretty new here myself...just began watching the show about 2 months back (don't know how many times will i keep saying that!!!)
dhlgirl thumbnail
Thank you for the warm welcome!!! "observations" ki baat mat karo -- mujhe sharam aati hai 😳

My husband really thinks i'm crazy - i have this stupid smile pasted on my face ever since i woke up - no prizes for guessing why - because its Monday!!!!!  i just can't seem to wipe it off - look what you guys have done to me

On a more serious note - we need to do something about this forum, i happened to visit "Geet" forum and what do i see they are already into 295 pages, and to think that the serial started after LTL - come on guys do something -- more pics, more FFs, jo bhi hai!!!!!!!!!