Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaaneetLover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OK SO WHY ARE THEY SHOWING DEV?? AND WHY IS MAAN LOOKING AWAY WHEN THE SPOTLIGHT COMES OFF AND DEV AND EVERYONE ELSE IS SHOWN!!!

I DON'T THINK ITS A DREAM......I THINK ITS A PROMO THAT IS WARNING US THAT DEV WILL BE BACK IN GEET'S LIFE WHEN MAANEET FALL IN LOVE
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I also think it's definitely symbolic!

Maan wants to be with her, but she pushes him away because of her past, but he pulls her back. After that Dev enters the picture.😔
honeydew.me thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rolzz

I think the new promo is a reflection of where they are standing interms of Maan and Geet and what is gonna happen in the near future in terms of Dev!! Promo is symbolic!!

I agree... the promo is symbolic!! 😉
MaaneetLover thumbnail
DON'T LET DEV OR NAINTARA COME INBETWEEN.......WE WANT MORE MAANEET ATLEAST A GOOD MONTH TILL THE TRUTH COMES OUT!! :( OR MAYBE 2 WKS!!
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha ha friends  
never belive the promos of geet as they never been the part of the serial ok some promos are excuseed but i am sure this is will not be part of the serial
well it is just symbolic thats it
i think
maan wants geet to be in his life
and geet is moving away from maan coz of her past
but maan dont know the past of geet so he is wanting geet in his life
and dev enters in geets life according to one of the article they said geet and dev had met so
and so we should wait what happens next thats it

honeydew.me thumbnail
This promo is being aired only in other star channels... so I guess its like the whole story is indicated in a nutshell... just to attract more viewers since its the #1 show... not sure though..!!!
This was just a thought that occurred to me..
and the promo somewhat depicts the ManEet story...overall..!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't want the story to move forward..... need my daily dose of Maaneet...this track can even wait eons
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rolzz

I think the new promo is a reflection of where they are standing interms of Maan and Geet and what is gonna happen in the near future in terms of Dev!! Promo is symbolic!!

agree! I don't think we'll see that exact scene for sure, but it's kind of guideline as to where the story will turn next!!