Chhote Ustaad Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz

25th July Chhote Ustaad-Discussion

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Friends,

Share your point of view after watching the second episode.To judge about the pairs it will be too early since we have to watch few more episodes and see which jodi has the consistency and good teamwork to be the best pair each week.

Enjoy the musical weekend and god bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
todays episode was lovely.....all the kids sang very well.....i luvd tht girl singing i dont remember her name the song was 'churaliya hai tumney jo dilko'...and the best part was when sonu sanged with her...aww i was sooooooo happy when he came on stage and sang.....he was lukingg verryyyy cute as always...i just luv him
simi_1 thumbnail
all the kids did well today, even the guy from jammun who was taking lots of harkats everywhere

and rfk seems to be a soft and gentle person

the dude who sang sajddaaaaa was awesome, so was the churaliya girl, actually thoroughly enjoyed yesterday and today performance

Dil tho bach cha hai jeeeee

and omi is sweet, sonu teaching him sargam

Sa re ga dha.....

the pairing between shahid and the jammu guy was so good

hoping for an awesome music season
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Looks like it gonna be rocking musical show and all the kids are simply superb and talented.

god bless all the kids.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: khajju

todays episode was lovely.....all the kids sang very well.....i luvd tht girl singing i dont remember her name the song was 'churaliya hai tumney jo dilko'...and the best part was when sonu sanged with her...aww i was sooooooo happy when he came on stage and sang.....he was lukingg verryyyy cute as always...i just luv him

That sweet girl is Mayuri Dey and she sang so well.I simply love the way sonu nigam sings with the kids.I know later they will be strict but now it is just a beginning of the show.The kids already doing so well in their first episode and the judges expectations will be higher after this episode.

god bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
sonu nigam's as micheal jakson was amazing :P good dancer as well