Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
adits - did u also see it???
so i am not the only one yeah....
well gals am off now...going to watch inception.....
ciao
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gouri.a

Hi all,

Just saw the new promo which was aired .....

maan and geet dancing..... both realisng their feelings and yet not ready to accept..... lights on.... n dev's presence.....

am sure next week is gonna b awesome.....
lots of romance, fights between Maneet and finally Geet face to face with dev....

Hi I am new to this forum, can you please post the link if its allowed for the new promo?
thanks
rozie

Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG thanks so much..
m sho excited..cant wait now..maaneet๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ
honeyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dying 2 see d promo.......๐Ÿ˜ก yeh dev kyu aya nywyz yaar frgt dt nw only maneet๐Ÿ˜
aafii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oohhmyygoosh............amazing promo ....i hope next week gona b a fantastic week.wth full of romanc,fight,emotions nd tears..cnt wait
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG! so dev finds geet 1st....OMG!! This is truly a shocker, but the dance sequence was really cute!!!
kiranheer thumbnail
now thats sounds intersting week
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bugger

I know ...it will appear messed up and then the usual accusing each other will begin ...i hope our prediction gets wrong as always and they show us something different๐Ÿ˜†.....
and Nayantara ki naani mar jaaye so she and dev goes off from the mansion for few days ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†......
The last thing i want to watch is a elongated misunderstanding between them๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ....and both getting reduced to participate in crying competition๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿฅฑ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.......tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar......๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.......i really hope the creatives pack them off to a long yatra.....๐Ÿ˜†

agree with you both.......Dev making a re-appearance in Geet's life before Maan & Geet fully understand their feelings doesn't bode well. At least Maan should be completely in love with her before this happens so that the usual misunderstanding doesn't happen.

Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago