Uttaran

Tapu! It aint EVIL! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Daisy....don't argue with falsely love-blinded people. Just laugh to your heart's content....that will be best tribute to such article....I am still laughing.....it is a great stress buster.....😆😆😆😆😆......every time I read those words I burst into more laughter.......we should thank SRK for giving such a nice laughter dose to all of us..............lage raho SRKji.......give us more of Tappus great innocent deeds......aaj kal to Starone mein laughter show bhi nahin aa raha hay....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lambooo

Ohhhhh..h🤣🤣vvvvahahaa......you made my SRK......I was so sad as it is raining and I am not able to go outside.....but your long post has made me laugh.....oh my God.... I will not argue or make you see reason......I will just laugh and laugh..........anybody out there to join me in this laughter riot............hahaha....ooh🤣hhhha........Tappu's mata's attempt to murder act is not evil..heh🤣ehehe........marriage by cheating &deceit is not evil......hohohohahaah.....forcing upon somebody who does not want you and humiliating him in the most possible crude way is not evil.....stomach is aching....hahahaha.....instigating V🤣ansh to kill himself is not evil......tears rolling down with laughter....ohh🤣hha🤣haahaha.......swapping the letter of truth instead of letter of lies is not evil............i cannot laugh anymore.......ha🤣ahah🤣aaaha........plotting even in a house where pyre is put out is not evil........oh my my.......hahhahahaaa...........

Who want to join me in this laughter riot..🤣........come and have a hearty laugh here....join my Laughter Club.

im happy to make u laugh but did u read the whole thing?  I doubt it cos I explained each and every single act of hers and my definiton of it! This is my definiton of evil and according to me she has not become evil yet! Her act to murder Ichha was definitely not excusable but those who murder only once for some reason dont become evil they have done a horrible act but see I went to jail the other day as part of my law studies and there was an 18 year old boy who had been just sentenced to 22 years in jail for murder! Listening to his story almost made me cry! His upbringing was so bad...his alcoholic parents never cared for him so he fell in with the wrong crowd when he became a teenager! HE wasnt bad but one impulsive stab in a fight and his whole life is ruined! he will be in his 40s b4 he can come out...his young days where people study get a job go to college get married have kids....his will have NOTHING except jail! U might say he killed a person so hes evil but meeting him we could see he was a gentle guy who never denied he deserved his punishment!  So he is not evil! Evil is when ur heart becomes rotten and u dont have emotions left! u kill mercilessly and do it multiple times and u take pleasure from it! all what tapu has done has been done in anger in ego from her childhood experiences! Once the hatred for Ichha goes and Tapu realises that Ichha always loved and cared for her...she will be cured!😊
hahaa.....another great joke......all the one time murders who shed a tear of repetence should be set free....because their acts are not evil......according to one of our member's yardstick of crime....good news for those convicted for murder, attempt to murders
SRKLuvr thumbnail

hahaa.....another great joke......all the one time murders who shed a tear of repetence should be set free....because their acts are not evil......according to one of our member's yardstick of crime....good news for those convicted for murder, attempt to murders

ji why do u put words in my mouth? of course they deserve a punishment and of course their acts are bad but they themselves do not become EVIL by one act! Thats what im saying! EVIL is a very strong word!
hahaha......Laden, Dawood etc. are evil but Tappu isn't. Why Tappu has still feelings towards Veer and loved him. As Tappu's heart is still filled with love towards her Jabardasti ka Pati all her acts could be pardoned as not being evil. But dear, who said Laden or Dawood did not have feelings towards their wives. If they do not have hearts or feelings towards their wives Laden would not have the father of more than 100 children or Dawood would not have father of a lovely daughter whom he recently married off to Javed Miandad's son. Even though they have hearts and feelings they can be called evil but not Tappu.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣hahahahahahahhaha.....good stress busters for this sunday morning. I will surely send a mail to Obama not to pursue Laden as he has a heart and emotions towards his wife and children... his acts can at best be called horrible not evil by our esteemed members. And I will also forward this new definition of evil to Obama🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

First point: she wont do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to acheive her ends! Im sure if she wanted to stop Sid's blackmailing she wudve killed him herself or if she wanted to shut Vansh up she wudnt have tried to dissuade him rather she wudve pulled the trigger herself.
Second point: did she take PLEASURE in watching him dying? Did she smirk smile be releived and walk away calmly? NO! She was in shock! Did even Veer or Ichha call the ambulance immediately? Ambulance is not the foremost thing on ur mind when someone shoots himself in front of ur eyes😆
Third point: well thats my definition of an evil person...like Ammaji! Who can mercilessly kill anytime and not feel any conscience b4 or after doing it!
fourth point: ive told my definiton😊 everyone has a differfent one but people ask me in every post how I say she is not evil so I wanted to give the answer once and for all! And its not thinking about herself she only couldnt bear ichha getting what she thought she had no right to! and as for veer...well she really cant reveal everthing to him unless there is a huge reason for her to...also the cvs need to drag it on! by humanity I mean she can still feel human emotions! if we fool or lie to our parents doesnt mean we dont love them! how nicely she remembered her parents anniversary...even I cant do that! And how she consoled Divya like that! Dont tell me that was  a pretense now😆

evil doesnt mean u dont lvoe..even bin laden can love someone..do u knw bt his personal life..... do u knw d reaosn he is doin alll this???

and what is tapu then.............. good girl who just has hatred...so is doing bad thing..not evilm things..ab khush!!!! she noyl wnat 2 see herself happy...........rght do u agree or not????
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ji why do u put words in my mouth? of course they deserve a punishment and of course their acts are bad but they themselves do not become EVIL by one act! Thats what im saying! EVIL is a very strong word!

So you are saying that Tappu deserves 10 years behind bars on attempt to murder count...o.k. she is not evil (according to your definition). but surely she should be in Tihar...offf Arthur Road Jail for at least 10 years for her crime according to jail....(mind according to your arguments she is innocent in Vansh's death).
SRKLuvr thumbnail

So you are saying that Tappu deserves 10 years behind bars on attempt to murder count...o.k. she is not evil (according to your definition). but surely she should be in Tihar...offf Arthur Road Jail for at least 10 years for her crime according to jail....(mind according to your arguments she is innocent in Vansh's death).

well u know what ji i feel she definitely deserves a great punishment but jail is not the worst punishment u can get! neither is death! now i believe that jails are as much for rehabilitation as they are to serve punishment. but in Tapu's case jail cannot work because her problem is internal in the head...hatred for one person who she wrongly believes is the reason for her spoilt life! In my opinion the WORST sazaa tapu can get is that realisation of what she has done...because conscience is the hardest thing to live with for a person! I know! I accidentaly hurt one of my friends with my words once and I couldnt bear it! I grovelled for her forgiveness even though I didnt mean to hurt her. The conscience really eats u up! U dont find peace at all! I can just imagine if I was in Tapu's situation even though I didnt pull the trigger I wudve felt inexpressible guilt for knowing my words propelled him to shoot himself. In fact I already wrote my ideal punishment for tapu in a veryy sad dream! im sure u wudve approved!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SRKL.....I really must appreciate your loyalty and steadfast belief in Tapasya....

but then there have been followers n admirers of Moussolini, Hitler, Osama bin  laden......etc ...so I leave each to his or her point of view....

Now having said that i wud like to say something about what i have observed here.....the similarities between U n Ichcha....
--both of u love tapasya to the core....so much so that u both are always there for her n want to support her come what may....
--since the marriage u both want taps n veer to be together......so ichcha gets married to vansh..... n.... you wanted vansh n ichcha to be together so that veer does not go to ichcha.....
--U both can see Tapasya's wrong doings and both of u want her to do what is right......so ichcha kept telling her to correct her ways  same as U also want taps to improve..........
--but when taps does whatever she has to do both of u end up making excuses for her bad behaviour....
--nothing n nobody or no sensible argument can make both of u change ur mind regarding Tapasya....both ur love for tapasya surpasses all normal reasoning....
---how ever angry u are with taps both of u are ready to protect her from getting any bashing from others....
I must say Taps is really lucky to have such loyal n dear friends like u n Ichcha supporting her always

Hope u dont mind my saying this .. ...but since u have put up this post...i just put up a reply about how i see the similarities in ur feelings regarding Tapasya...

So you are saying there should two laws for different persons. In Indian law attempt to murder (at least Ichha's if not Vansh' death) amounts to 10 years behind bars. But you do not want her in jail because you love her....that is the most outrageous legal argument I have ever hard.