Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bee5

gardes,
  I don't remember Mahanth smiling at all .. Probably I was looking at some work screen at that time πŸ˜‰
  I will get it for you .... sure.😊

Bee, my recollection is the same too that Mahant Ji did not smile.  All I remember is his sternness.  I must have been staring elsewhere too when he was in a shot and missed his smile.  And thanks for the shot.  I appreciate the work you put in!
Edited by gardes - 13 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Grades why is it that u r so keen to see Mahant smiling bechare pe kya khayamat dane vali haiπŸ˜†do u want to use him for toothpaste advt.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arre Chalhov, Mahant smiling like that is like watching a "blue" moon.  It only happens rarely!  Hame to jashn manaana chahiye!

How about an ad for Vicco Vajradanti toothpaste, since he is a Mahantji and only goes for Ayurvedic jadi butti stuff!  πŸ˜†
gardes thumbnail

Thanks, Lux123!
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

πŸ˜†

I am glad to know that I rendered you speechless Prc_fan and all you could do was laugh!
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ansa786

Gardes:

Not at all, Mahant ji is famous for 'popping eyes'.. I do remember the animated clip that Bee5 had posted in her post of thatπŸ˜†...

So it was a treat to watch him smilingπŸ˜‰...

There will be many occasions in which you will miss radev2010 and her posts!

Ansa, I remember Bee's animation!   When I think of Mahant Ji, I think of Bee's animation, Dev as Chapati Ka Atta as envisioned by Mahant Ji and him trying to make Radhika taklu!  Not good memories, are they?  πŸ˜†

Just like a marshmallow rice krispies treat!

I miss Radev 2010 a lot!  She would have had a ball making posters for us with the recent happenings!  😭
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Gardes, I think is Angie right.........Remember the article in Vrindavan Times on the doll. Mahantji made that prototype because he was missing Dev and his bhashans.....he wanted to keep a symbol of Dev always with him. He was smiling because he has found that Dev and he knows that he won't have to make those decisions again by himself, he will have his guide with him. 

Aaah, yes, the prototype doll, developed at Kanpur Institute of Technology!  He will not need to playy with the doll (in private, of course, to maintain his reputation) with the voice chip, now that Dev is back and will refresh his memory about the scriptures!  πŸ˜›
anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gardes: I think I have seen him smile once, but always remember for eye popping eyes......and funny animation that Bee had made............He will recieve good bhasans from Dev..............It was so strange that they agreed to him being Dev on the basis of one mantr, but never bothered to ask him where he was for last five years.............What will he do, when he comes to know, that he has  Kanika in his life now?????