gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
While trying to get to the verses of the ultra secret Raj Purohit Mantra that Abhay/Dev recites, I was forced to replay the end of yesterday's episode several times and I came across a strange sight.

When Abhay/Dev is done with the Mantra, lo ji, there is a shot of our very own sourpuss Mahantji actually smiling!  Can someone please confirm for me if this was his first smile, ever, in CB?

Oh, how I miss Radev2010.  She would have definitely picked up on it and would have a post for us all to giggle at.

Bee, thanks much, mucho gracia, grazie, merci beaucoup, dhanyavaad, ......

Edited by gardes - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gardes,

He smiled and I felt that he also missed Dev's bhasans (as Misti calls them). I think he has a soft corner for Dev (who doesn't) and was truly happy that Dev was back. Actually, it always seemed that he resented Radhika maybe because Dev loved her so much   πŸ˜† . That's why he used to give her those punishments all the time.
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

Gardes,

He smiled and I felt that he also missed Dev's bhasans (as Misti calls them). I think he has a soft corner for Dev (who doesn't) and was truly happy that Dev was back. Actually, it always seemed that he resented Radhika maybe because Dev loved her so much   πŸ˜† . That's why he used to give her those punishments all the time.

Why, do I see an emoticon in your post?  I feel blessed that you used one in this thread!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, you may be right.  He may be experiencing withdrawal and finally may have been happy to see Dev back. 

The other thought I had was that when you see a newborn "smile", though it may seem like a smile, it is generally "gas".  So I wondered about Mahant Ji too!  He has never appeared this happy before!
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Gardes I remember him smilling before ..
Remember when poison went in RAdika throat ..And she stood up ant started singing the aarti ..
MAhanji smiled then 😊I remember clearly πŸ˜‰
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gardes,
  I don't remember Mahanth smiling at all .. Probably I was looking at some work screen at that time πŸ˜‰
  I will get it for you .... sure.😊
gardes thumbnail
Thanks, Bee, for providing the animated clip of Mahant Ji smiling.  He may have smiled before but I always saw him like a school principal who is always there to punish as a last resort.  πŸ˜‰
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Grades why is it that u r so keen to see Mahant smiling bechare pe kya khayamat dane vali haiπŸ˜†do u want to use him for toothpaste advt.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: billo77

Gardes I remember him smilling before ..

Remember when poison went in RAdika throat ..And she stood up ant started singing the aarti ..
MAhanji smiled then 😊I remember clearly πŸ˜‰

But Billo, it may have been an evil smile because he does not like Radhika as much.  As Why said, he likes Dev more than Arjun and was happy to see Dev get the RP gaddi back!  πŸ˜†
Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gardes:

Not at all, Mahant ji is famous for 'popping eyes'.. I do remember the animated clip that Bee5 had posted in her post of thatπŸ˜†...

So it was a treat to watch him smilingπŸ˜‰...

There will be many occasions in which you will miss radev2010 and her posts!
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gardes, I think is Angie right.........Remember the article in Vrindavan Times on the doll. Mahantji made that prototype because he was missing Dev and his bhashans.....he wanted to keep a symbol of Dev always with him. He was smiling because he has found that Dev and he knows that he won't have to make those decisions again by himself, he will have his guide with him.