Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waterlily_126 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i mostly disagree with all, but for me most shocking was katrina kaif, here is my issue with her... she is fairly new into the industry, and to top it i do not think that she can hold a movie on her own ... she needs the supoort of some high class male star such as akki, or salman khan or be it anyone
i mean ash can carry a movie on her own, so she can be consider a powerful actress.
bebo is getting there but for katrina she has a very long way to go
however i do feel that she comes across as very humble and sweet, honest ladies among all that are mentioned, and maybe that is why she has yet not learned the politics of being the most powerful
---
why is kajol not in this?
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pooja_l

me so so glad, people were saying that her phase is over and i dunno why she is counted with urmila and raveena tondon

no offence to these ladies, but preity is still right there

and this list proves that, i m so so happy

aww i know!! 4 others u mentioned they didnt choose to stay away..they had to,no offense meant..but preity chose not to do movies 4 sm time cz f her diverse interests n nt cz she wasn't getting movies..bt she'll be back..infact she is coming back!!awww im so happy too!!!

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princessunara

aww i know!! 4 others u mentioned they didnt choose to stay away..they had to,no offense meant..but preity chose not to do movies 4 sm time cz f her diverse interests n nt cz she wasn't getting movies..bt she'll be back..infact she is coming back!!awww im so happy too!!!

totally agree with u dear, she always said that IPL is her life's biggest investment where she invested her hard earned money that she earned all her life, so she said i cannot focus on both movie and IPL, thus she was giving time to IPL

but she is getting back, and i know she will be back with a bang
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: waterlily_126

i mostly disagree with all, but for me most shocking was katrina kaif, here is my issue with her... she is fairly new into the industry, and to top it i do not think that she can hold a movie on her own ... she needs the supoort of some high class male star such as akki, or salman khan or be it anyone

</div>

i mean ash can carry a movie on her own, so she can be consider a powerful actress.
bebo is getting there but for katrina she has a very long way to go

however i do feel that she comes across as very humble and sweet, honest ladies among all that are mentioned, and maybe that is why she has yet not learned the politics of being the most powerful

---

<div>
why is kajol not in this?

I agree. Kat can't carry a movie on her own, she needs Akki, Salman and even Ranbir. But Aish and Kareena can def be called powerfull. Since they have in many films overshadowed their co-stars, and showed their powerful/natural acting.