The most powerful women in bollywood new list

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
The Most Powerful Women In Bollywood

Aishwarya Rai
Won't get out of bed for less than: anything between $1,150,000 to $1,800,000.

Voted as the 27th most desirable woman by Americans in 2008, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is undoubtedly the reigning Queen of Bollywood. There is hysterua where ever she goes and her every move makes headlines. Her marriage to the iconic Amitabh Bachchan's son Abishek, coupled with her strong global appeal and overseas fan following makes her undoubtedly the first choice for any big banner film.

Kareena Kapoor

Won't get out of bed for less than: $1,200,000.

After the super success of Omkara and Jab We Met and dumping Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor has managed to reinvent herself as the ultimate Bollywood heroine. She attracted a huge amount of male and media attention when she hit size zero in Tashan. Her business advisor is current flame Saif Ali Khan who helps her negotiate great deals for her assignments.

Katrina Kaif

Won't get out of bed for less than: $675,000.

Katrina's unconventional, porcelain beauty and no-nonsense professional attitude has helped her steadily earn the position that she is in today. A comparatively new entrant, she has worked with most of the leading actors and directors. She also topped the rank of the most beautiful woman in India's FHM 100 Sexiest Women poll this year. Some argue that her position in Bollywood comes from being in a relationship with Salman Khan and good friends with Akshay Kumar, who she has starred in many films with. However, all her movies have been box-office hits and hence she is considered a lucky mascot to producers.

Priyanka Chopra

Won't get out of bed for less than: $450,000.

Like Aishwariya Ria, Priyanka Chopra is also recipient of the Miss India and Miss World titles. She may not have any Yash Raj films in her kitty but she has worked with most of the top heroes in the industry and her sting of successful films have ensured returns at the box office, making her a highly saleable actress.

Preity Zinta
Won't get out of bed for less than: $450,000 - $675,000.

Owner of the Kings XI Punjab cricket team, Preity Zinta is also known as the mard(man) of the industry. Preity is not the typical Bollywood heroine. A simple and extremely intelligent lady, she is very selective of the movies she does. As a youth icon and with huge popularity overseas. Preity knows that she commands a unique place in the hearts of her fans and her friends in the film industry. She is close to Shahrukh, Karan Johar and Bobby Deol. And it is with her affinity with this trinity that she is well ensconced to her position.

asianwomanmag.ca

credit for finding the article goes to narges on bebolicious forum http://bebolicious.do-goo.com/index.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

The Most Powerful Women In Bollywood

Kareena Kapoor

Won't get out of bed for less than: $1,200,000.

After the super success of Omkara and Jab We Met and dumping Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor has managed to reinvent herself as the ultimate Bollywood heroine. She attracted a huge amount of male and media attention when she hit size zero in Tashan. Her business advisor is current flame Saif Ali Khan who helps her negotiate great deals for her assignments.

Time out, time out! Who turned my saifu into a business advisor! 😲
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
lol desu, I agree. But I think its helpful if Saif gives her tips especially when it comes to choosing roles and ect. But the explanation they gave for Kareena doesn't do justice to her talent.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Wow!!! Powerful list!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Wow!!! Powerful list!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Your welcome :)
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol, how many lists do we have coming out? And they're all different. That's why I can least be bothered by them. I will keep liking my faves no matter what number they're at. These lists change nothing.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another list. 😊

But definitely a good read. Thanks.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Preity Zinta
Won't get out of bed for less than: $450,000 - $675,000.

Owner of the Kings XI Punjab cricket team, Preity Zinta is also known as the mard(man) of the industry. Preity is not the typical Bollywood heroine. A simple and extremely intelligent lady, she is very selective of the movies she does. As a youth icon and with huge popularity overseas. Preity knows that she commands a unique place in the hearts of her fans and her friends in the film industry. She is close to Shahrukh, Karan Johar and Bobby Deol. And it is with her affinity with this trinity that she is well ensconced to her position.

asianwomanmag.ca

thanx 4 sharing!whoopiee im so glad PZ is here!..

Edited by princessunara - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
You welcome guys. And about too many list coming out....This one seems more reliable and put togather perfectly than the one that ranked Kat above Kajol and rani. I think they called it top decade actress something like that. This one seems like a lot of research and work and thought went into it. This list is from a respected source I think. And it makes more sense than the one about decade list at least IMO.
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princessunara

thanx 4 sharing!whoopiee im so glad PZ is here!..

me so so glad, people were saying that her phase is over and i dunno why she is counted with urmila and raveena tondon

no offence to these ladies, but preity is still right there

and this list proves that, i m so so happy