Dill Mill Gaye

ARSH WILL GET MARRIED - Page 4

vansa_bali thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice post but I disagree with sums parts of ire prediction. Ond of theany reason why the sr luv story couldn't stay true to the end was because there was s lack of understanding they had for one Another that came partly because armaan changed himself to behave on the way rid wanted him. This often caused him tension when if u remember that once wen he had helped myskaancin Punjab, rid misunderstood his help for fraud. This is where a changed armaan would hav told rid bout the help hd was goinvvto provide muskaan but the real armaan would hav hid it fr fear of her neglection. So these r sum basic problems that ar could never resolve and what intern caused themctheir breakup. Even if u c armaan's long absence, ridhima moved on because she presumed that there relationship is over. She never knew the real armaan to know that he wouldn't leave her for anything!such basic gaps in relationships cannot make it work and I often wonder if it was really luv they shared 2-sidedly or was it just a habit of having each other around. Going back to my point, if rash way their relationship to work, armaan shod b himself, because shilpa understands him for what he is already! And that is because she is like him. Her supporting his lie of his hurt is an example of their nature to nit bother others with heir own disturbances in life. They also imbed within them great passion, whether it be for love or for offering someone help! they both think from the heart! Which is why they won't deal with so many troubles wen they r together... The difficulty of the matter is brjgjg them together! She comes with her own sea of troubles nvso does he! This will cause their relationship to accelerate very slowly, but it will tread it into a deeper, passionate and soulful one as well!

Eve

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxhafsixx thumbnail
no way that can never happen AR foreverrrrrrrrrr
dont even let me imagine that plzzzzz lol
im only kidding they might do i mean if sid and riddhima can get married then anything can happen in this show
lol

musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also want Arsh to get married but after Armaan falls in love wid Shilpa & he shud love Shilpa for what she is. She shud not change
R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ITS SURE IN THE FUTURE THEY ARE GOING GET MARRIED ,BUT IT DEPENDS UPON CVS ,WITH CURRENT PACE IT WILL TAKE 5 MONTHS ,I CANT WAIT ,THEY SHOULD START THEIR LOVE STORY SOON, WHY THEY ARE MAKING VIEWERS CONFUSING.                  I ALSO DONT UNDERSTAND HOW   MANY TIMES THEY ARE GOING TO SHOW AR MOVE ON SCENE                  ðŸ˜¡          ARSH FOREVER