Posted: 13 years ago
Today's DID was probably the best episode i've seen YET in these past 3 seasons. Absolutely breathtaking performances done by each group. Serioulsy I can't even dwell upon one to like the best...all of them were dimes πŸ‘πŸΌ

here's my take on it =)

Mayuresh and Manoj's gymnastic moves were phenomal on the bar, the presentation seemed like something i'd see on Cirque Du Soleil..it kept me on the edge of me seat the whole way =) Both of them are so strong it's amazing!..Mayureshh uff lift me like that ek din 😍 Manoj is like a mini Mayuresh, when he follows his choreography he does it exactly the way Mayuresh would.

Jai and Atul - as soon as the song started i was like..oh dear emotional act aane wala hai but nonetheless from the very first move, the way jai lifted atul with his legs .. TIL the end i've witnessed one of the most sweetest, emotional, and breathtaking acts on DID =) The steps and movements were so fragile and neat. I felt like it was like solo, it's like both of them were one soul, one piece the whole time.

Dharmesh & Vaishu
- This was so refreshing, it was nice to see these two do a duet. Vaish is like a litto perfectionist, and always has on point landings and finishings. Dharmesh was so fun to watch. unique act with a lot of cultural fusion .. :D i likey!

Rutu & Jeetu- In the beginnng i thought Dharmesh was gonna dance with all of his students..so i was like really excited. But anyways, these two were awesome. I love the way both of them pick up Dharmesh's style so effectively. Their clean movements and coordination are always commendablee. And that board was so friggin wierd..Lol in a good way! Was it gloating on a string?? haha well whatever it was, i thought they handled it so well! And all those tricks they did with it were never ending so it made it really interesting. Awesome story/choreography!

Amrtita/Vatsal- I kinda feel bad how she was overshadowed by the rest of the perfomances today, but I think she works really hard and has really sweet concepts that always tend to bring a smile on my face. I think Vatsal was outstanding..he's such an awesome gymnist and I think the both did a very cutee job today =)
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Today's DID was probably the best episode i've seen YET in these past 3 seasons. Absolutely breathtaking performances done by each group. Serioulsy I can't even dwell upon one to like the best...all of them were dimes πŸ‘πŸΌ

here's my take on it =)

Mayuresh and Manoj's gymnastic moves were phenomal on the bar, the presentation seemed like something i'd see on Cirque Du Soleil..it kept me on the edge of me seat the whole way =) Both of them are so strong it's amazing!..Mayureshh uff lift me like that ek din 😍 Manoj is like a mini Mayuresh, when he follows his choreography he does it exactly the way Mayuresh would.

Jai and Atul - as soon as the song started i was like..oh dear emotional act aane wala hai but nonetheless from the very first move, the way jai lifted atul with his legs .. TIL the end i've witnessed one of the most sweetest, emotional, and breathtaking acts on DID =) The steps and movements were so fragile and neat. I felt like it was like solo, it's like both of them were one soul, one piece the whole time.

Dharmesh & Vaishu
- This was so refreshing, it was nice to see these two do a duet. Vaish is like a litto perfectionist, and always has on point landings and finishings. Dharmesh was so fun to watch. unique act with a lot of cultural fusion .. :D i likey!

Rutu & Jeetu- In the beginnng i thought Dharmesh was gonna dance with all of his students..so i was like really excited. But anyways, these two were awesome. I love the way both of them pick up Dharmesh's style so effectively. Their clean movements and coordination are always commendablee. And that board was so friggin wierd..Lol in a good way! Was it gloating on a string?? haha well whatever it was, i thought they handled it so well! And all those tricks they did with it were never ending so it made it really interesting. Awesome story/choreography!

Amrtita/Vatsal- I kinda feel bad how she was overshadowed by the rest of the perfomances today, but I think she works really hard and has really sweet concepts that always tend to bring a smile on my face. I think Vatsal was outstanding..he's such an awesome gymnist and I think the both did a very cutee job today =)

no it wasnt gloating on a string..thts what Terrance told D tht u made it seem like an illusion but the ids were doin it..even Imran said tht i was worried whether it wud fall and the whole act wud get ruined...they were actually handling it with their hands...D has amazing creativity skillzzzzzz....n each member from his grp is very versatile...rutu is only a bit..but jeetu n vaishu....r breathtaking...
abt manoj n mayu...haha I told myelf the same thing...uffff..mayuresh lift me like tht...lol..he was....😳😳 hes sooo strong!!! ouch...
Edited by sanaya11 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Was it gloating on a string??

it was held in the dance on some other trick i think as terence mentioned... but throughout the dance I didnt notice anything n also that thermo col was being rotated in all directions so cannot be on a support i think...

if anyone know about this plz let us know ❓
Originally posted by sanaya11

no it wasnt gloating on a string..thts what Terrance told D tht u made it seem like an illusion but the ids were doin it..even Imran said tht i was worried whether it wud fall and the whole act wud get ruined...they were actually handling it with their hands...D has amazing creativity skillzzzzzz....n each member from his grp is very versatile...rutu is only a bit..but jeetu n vaishu....r breathtaking...abt manoj n mayu...haha I told myelf the same thing...uffff..mayuresh lift me like tht...lol..he was....😳😳hes sooo strong!!! ouch...

thanx sanaya for the info... btw who ids πŸ˜•
oh ya even i wish i meet mayuresh one day n dance with him 😍Edited by Natkhatpari - 13 years ago
except for amrita, i felt all the performances were just FLAWLESS! the best epi till today! Hats off skippers n kids!
Today's episode was BRILLIANT in terms of choreography and dance!!!! I missed yesterday's but today's was just amazing! And it was soooo good to see all 3 masters back! Prachi-Emraan were good too, even though Prachi kinda annoyed me with her screaming and squealing..

Dharmesh and Vaishnavi--10
It was just BEAUTIFUL! After a very long time I have liked a dance performance in which Dharmesh has danced, which I think is the best compliment I can give him! The way he held that pose was great! And Vaishnavi is just superb!

Mayuresh and Manoj--10 :D
Ahh!! After such a long time I got to see Mayuresh doing what he does best!!! It was SUPERB! Definitely worth all of the praises!! Manoj was really really good but for me Mayuresh just stole the show!!Awesome choreography and danced even better!! I feel like Mayu-Vrush are truly back with a bang!

Atul and Jai--10
WOW! It was such an emotional and beautiful performance! Just like someone said, if Manoj-Mayuresh were all physical strength, then Jai-Atul were emotional!! It was beautifully danced and I just wanted to give both Jai and Atul a BIG hug after it! Jai makes me proud of the fact that I was rooting for him to win DID1!

Amrita and Vatsal-
Since both are out of the competition, I don't think it's fair for me to rate this performance! I felt really bad that this performance just got forgotten in the midst of the other performances, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the others..But I will just say Vatsal was OUTSTANDING and I'll miss him!!

Jeetu and Rutu- 9.75
It was a very innovative performance! Superb choreography Dharmesh! Jeetu-Rutu were great! I just enjoyed the other 3 performances more!
I posted a similar message in some other thread, and posting it again here.

"SERIOUSLY, Our skippers have proven better...actually MUCH better than the masters itlself..in all areas, Creativity, Hard Work, Originality...

Today's episode was exceptional! What a great start by Dharmesh sir and Vaishnavi. I thought they should have saved best for last. But then comes Mayuresh.... BREATHTAKINg...my god...

Jai, we all know is a master of dance already...and today what an emotional performance. No one can beat him in contemporary truly!

And they literally saved the best for last! When Rutu and Jeetu walked on stage, I thought, bechaare poor kids...their performances will seem so unsalty in front of the maharathis. AND WHEN I SAW IT, I WAS SURPRISED. Dharmesh sir, your in true sense are the David Copperfield of dance.

AND DID, You are in true sense the David Copperfield of TV SHOWS!

Kya baat, kya baat, kya baat πŸ‘ "
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

it was held in the dance on some other trick i think as terence mentioned... but throughout the dance I didnt notice anything n also that thermo col was being rotated in all directions so cannot be on a support i think...

if anyone know about this plz let us know ❓

If you watch it again in the beginning section you would see a string.