Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today was totally skippers day... In all the dances, I was mostly involved in watching the skippers ❀️ πŸ€—

reviews according to the order performed
1. Dharmesh(10/10): This guy is too innovative.. I never knew he could do classical kind so very well... hats off man... Jus loved each and every lifts... Eventhough I jus love n adore vaishu, i was in awe looking at Dharmu πŸ˜ƒ

2. Amrita(9.5/10): Only here, i like Vatsal more compared to amu... he was too good... the emotion in the dance and story was very well conveyed... nice one

3. Mayuresh (10/10): This guy is jus superb yaar... wht strength, wht style, i was like OMG, OMG, plz don't lose balance!!!! throughout the act i was like wow, wow, wow... i actually completely forgot manoj was dancing πŸ˜‰ . mayuresh has such a strong screen presence... he was so handsome ❀️ πŸ‘

4. Jai (10/10): Wht do i tell to this guy... I was like he has one boy left, will do some fast paced song wit lots of stunts (atul's strongest point)... he totally proved it wrong... superb emotions... jus dumbstruck at the ease at which it was choreographed... loved both

5. Jeetu/Ritu (9.99/10): loved both the boys very much...very well synchronized... looks like we have to start telling nimble hand from now onwards (as they tell light foot, nimble foot πŸ˜† ) . They handled the thermo col so very well...
(jus deducted 0.01 only because i enjoyed the other 3 performances more than this... thats the only reason.... )

Wht do u say guys?Edited by Natkhatpari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sounds like an amazing episode! Really excited for all the performances!
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
completely agree with u!
all of the performances were greattt especially mayuresh and manoj. wow what a performance. we have seen mayuresh do kind of similar things in DID season 1 but the way he taught manoj to do it was just awesome! mayuresh truly rockss and is a very strong skipper! well done mayuresh :)
Rimpa. thumbnail

Today's episode was just dhamakedar

Jai, Dharmesh, Mayuresh all of them were equally outstanding. 10/10 for all three performances.

1. Dharmesh - Vaishu - It was beautiful. I always like Vaishu in Indian form more and she was outstanding. Dharmesh doing Indian was a pleasant surprise πŸ˜ƒ

2. Mayuresh - Manoj - It was a treat to watch Mayuresh in this kind of dancing after a long time. He completely owns this type of dancing.  Although Manoj was very good, I couldn't take my eyes off from Mayuresh. WOW πŸ‘

3. Jai - Atul - It was mindblowing. Great song, great dancing, pure magic. Loved Jai and Atul together. Yeh dil mange more ⭐️

Jeetumoni and Ruturaj's performance was very very good too but liked the above performances a bit more.
Edited by rimpa_love11 - 13 years ago
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good post!!! today's acts were a dhamaka...now our bade masters will be short of ideas as most of the unused were used in little masters by our beloved skippers 😳
Natkhatpari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dramebaaz

good post!!! today's acts were a dhamaka...now our bade masters will be short of ideas as most of the unused were used in little masters by our beloved skippers 😳

Thanku thanku πŸ˜ƒ ... yeah even i felt the same when all masters were like u have surpassed wht we had earlier did n all... lets hope to c much more creativity in next season πŸ‘
dramebaaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Natkhatpari

Thanku thanku πŸ˜ƒ ... yeah even i felt the same when all masters were like u have surpassed wht we had earlier did n all... lets hope to c much more creativity in next season πŸ‘

mention not dear 😳 ....i would like to add that dharmesh was looking soooo hot..and his posture throughout the act was so beautiful 😳 ...

Mayuresh was also looking equally hot 😳 and his act with manoj was out of the world...required lot of strength from both of them and well performed by both

Jeetu and rutu made everyone stand up with their performance and earned dharmesh the title of david copperfield of dance...that says it allπŸ‘

Jai was looking soooo cute ..he was clean,smooth and very graceful...today's act of his was good and emotional but it lacked behind a bit (may be the dance portions were not that impressive) as compared to dharmesh and mayu-vrush's choreo 😊

Ammu and vatsal performed very sweetly...vatsal was very impressive and i felt like i was watching jai dance 😳 ...i hope he goes a long way πŸ‘

The thing that bothered me was that amrita's name too should have been announced when they were awarding all other skippers..poor ammu..she might have felt left out and sooo sad 😭 😑 Edited by dramebaaz - 13 years ago
Natkhatpari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dramebaaz

mention not dear 😳 ....i would like to add that dharmesh was looking soooo hot..and his posture throughout the act was so beautiful 😳 ...

Mayuresh was also looking equally hot 😳 and his act with manoj was out of the world...required lot of strength from both of them and well performed by both

Jeetu and rutu made everyone stand up with their performance and earned dharmesh the title of david copperfield of dance...that says it allπŸ‘

Jai was looking soooo cute ..he was clean,smooth and very graceful...today's act of his was good and emotional but it lacked behind a bit (may be the dance portions were not that impressive) as compared to dharmesh and mayu-vrush's choreo 😊

ya i do agree for jai dance on wht you said... But I must also say that, the emotions/that feel covered everything that was missing. SO i thought it was equally good in its own terms... jus loving these skippers πŸ˜ƒ
dramebaaz thumbnail
Natkhatpari thumbnail