MAAN AND GEET'S FIGHTS!

Canadian_Girl87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys....so i started watching this show a month back and i got to say it's really good!....but i got to say that i love watching maan and geet comedy scenes more than their romantic scenes they're just so funny in them! i love the bickering and fighting that they do!....i hope they have a lot more of these scenes they're enjoyable to watch!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimanrox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes their fights are adorable :)
uzmakhan thumbnail
i loveee everythin abt maaneet!😍
pdiyar193 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja!!

hey guys....so i started watching this show a month back and i got to say it's really good!....but i got to say that i love watching maan and geet comedy scenes more than their romantic scenes they're just so funny in them! i love the bickering and fighting that they do!....i hope they have a lot more of these scenes they're enjoyable to watch!

I know they are really good onscreen and make the show amazing... I know i love watching their fight scenes aswell as I can see love scenes in them which make them lovely and want to keep watching... Love them both....
bhart12345 thumbnail
Totally agree!!!!
they look so cute fighting :)
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Their fights are so adorable yet so funny and both their comic timing especially Dhrashti's is terrific. I guess I like their little fights and arguments because it's kind of different; they both argue with one another but at the end of the day, their also always their for each other.
They look so adorable when they fight
Cutee999 thumbnail
i also love their fight scenes and also their romantic scenes,.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Even I like their cute fights
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
maneet are adorable!!