Thanks to Mayur and to you all

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys I m a Goldie now...............DancingDancing

I m really very happy that I m a Goldie now................And the credit goes to my Mayur and u all

If I had not loved mayur so much then I think I would not have been a part of this IF family.................I m really proud to be a MayurianEmbarrassed

And also I want to thank u all for making my journey in this forum so exciting and enjoyable................Thank u guys for supporting me and bearing my comments...........I really love u allHugHugHug

I had joined IF in April........with a hope to have fun with u guys........And seriously I had a lot of fun here............Trust me guys..................Actually  I was a silent reader here but I wanted to share my feelings about episodes and MJHt with someone so I thought this will be the right place for me.......Wink

But I had never thought in my dreams that I would be discussing about Nupur's death with u all in this forum..............If u ppl had not been there then I would not have been able to overcome my grief of Nupur's death because there is noone at my home with whom I can discuss all this............And I think God had made me join this forum just for this day onlt so that Icould share my pain of losing Nupur with u all guys...........Cry

Now I seriously hope that Rati comes back to MJHT very soon and then I would be triple happy and celebrate it with u guysBig smile
main toh goldie ban bhi gayi n i didn't said it..ayesha..congo jaan.....n thanks 2 mission thread..sabse zyaada n of course..our Paradise............ ROFL

yaad hai naa..drooling sessions.... WinkEdited by Deblina_ArTi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

main toh goldie ban bhi gayi n i didn't said it..ayesha..congo jaan.....n thanks 2 mission thread..sabse zyaada n of course..our Paradise............ Broken Heart ROFL

yaad hai naa..drooling sessions.... Wink

Love u Debz.....................HugHugThanks a lot jaan

and yes how can I forget the Pradise..............LONG LONG DROOLING SESSIONSBig smile...........Still going on
Waiting for your comments guys
congo!!!!
me reaching there soon too
Tongue
Originally posted by mjhtmayur

congo!!!!
me reaching there soon too
Tongue
Thanks a lot.........and yes u too reaching....waiting for u to become Goldie