Miley Jab Hum Tum

all the newbies being booted out? - Page 5

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Newbies had to go someday...........some have gone and some will definitely go..........they have no competition in front Season 1 cast

i see no difference.i am not attached to the characters.the newbies could have pulled off the show well if it had a story.season 1 cast couldnt sustain season 1 coz it was brainless.so either ways ,the show is a major failure.changing casts will not make a difference,but changing the storyline would.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruexangel thumbnail
lol yeah i was thinking it would be incredible if it was a dream sequence, whole of season 2 πŸ˜† . I don't mind sreejita and nikkhal in, but im more then happy for that ria person after nirbhay
then more time on the old cast, especially mayur, lets hope so πŸ˜‰
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mjhtac

YOU BASHER!!!look what youve done....youve hurteded my emossans now..... *presses on retard button*

you cant just barge in my positive topic and lagao naare of negativity...i will get to you..i will sue you..i will see that you saat pushte are born brainless and get lead roles in Sitaara One Shows

*Curses profusely*

Mods.. Mods... I am reporting this thread.... The topic poster is calling my SaJan retard and brainless.....

@bold- Omg... tumhare muh mein ghee shakar... I just wish they will cast me as Samrat's best friend and I will help SaJan get closer...

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

ChasingLiberty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
is she really out ???
some 1 pls tell me
psycho_angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nehlove

Mods.. Mods... I am reporting this thread.... The topic poster is calling my SaJan retard and brainless.....

@bold- Omg... tumhare muh mein ghee shakar... I just wish they will cast me as Samrat's best friend and I will help SaJan get closer...

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

ha...go on reporteding me..Sitaara Ek shows are brainelss,stupid and bland....and soo are all the hawwwt couples who act in it

you have violated rule #71(oh yeah,its a new rule where u cant report a basher,i just made itπŸ˜›)...wait and watch how my phabrit couples PGs swoop down on u like a pack of vultures and rip you apart.ha!

ruexangel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandicoot

the creatives must have learnt the phrase "Look before you leap" at school

must have forgotten

🀣

BTW - Lol at the bashers!
like what the hell πŸ˜› Edited by ruexangel - 13 years ago
psycho_angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruexangel

🀣

BTW - Lol at the bashers!
like what the hell πŸ˜›

seriously,wth??i have no idea who is even being bashed in this topic
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ha...go on reporteding me..Sitaara Ek shows are brainelss,stupid and bland....and soo are all the hawwwt couples who act in it

you have violated rule #71(oh yeah,its a new rule where u cant report a basher,i just made itπŸ˜›)...wait and watch how my phabrit couples PGs swoop down on u like a pack of vultures and rip you apart.ha!

How dare you call my SaJan brainless...... SaJan and ArShi Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are PGs??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

**runs to look for rule# 71**
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol nautankis in action

and that is purely a compliment😊

before the pressing of the retard button starts...M-I-G-R-A-T-E..otherwise the end result would be a M-I-G-R-A-I-N-E
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

first Meer Ali,now Kriti Sharma ...who will they boot out next?Sreejita De and Nikhil Chadda?what was the whole point of the leap then?now the old cast will come back to Axe-L as professors and there will be no students to teach..only the extras...im still confused,why did the show take a leap at all??i demand a leap back where the C.Vs show that the leap was a bad dream sequence and didnt happen at all.😑

I just cldnt stop myself from replying here.. πŸ˜† mostly coz of the bolded part..coz my hyperactive recollection is making me nuts right now... ok Remember this bit in FRIENDS..where they contemplate what would have happened.. had monica still been fat and chandler been jobless...and Joey a famous actor..Rachel married to bary.. and Ross married to the lesbian..and best was phoebe the HIGH END BUREAUCRAT πŸ˜† So this phase of alternative life spanned 4 epis or 5 ..I think it was a week long... well given tht MJHT time cld quite well match up to a week of friends..I would VOTE for Nupur's DREAM πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

or If I think of this in my fav.. schizphrenic movie settting..then one of the LEADS...was so freaking depressed with his/her life that he conjured this whole season.. alaShutter Island 😍 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or even better...a GRAND CONSPIRACY...OF COROPORATE ESPIONAGE..ala Inception.. only if you could believe any one in India could carry it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† My apologies to Nolan already...

P.S. I got carried away as usual..I do feel bad for the new actors if they are just gonna be made a BG.. or booted out..coz I for one LIKED S2 ..just coz it wasnt ONLY LOVE..of MN/SG...but I had a feeling 3 days back thats where we r heading..so oh well All's well.. I dont care if you think I am retarded for liking this season..that's ME πŸ˜† Edited by sonali.19281 - 13 years ago