Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: fanofamrita

The CV's concentrated more on publicity, and hyping the death scene. The auditions must have been done in a hurry.Face it, except hardcore training for MayUr and SaJan characters, they haven't put their full effort for the characters role. They are damn lazy, they want everything to be served on a silver platter for them. Hence, new characters come and go, but OLD ones always conquer.

i agree...they dont bother with anything..their stories were never original,Bollywood and YRF were extensively copied and when they ran out of ideas to copy,their show started to suck and TRPs started to fall.i cant believe i actually liked that show at some point of time.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol aditi wht else to say

mjht is as messed up

looks like they didnt even have proper auditions if they are already kicking out 2 newbies

i pity a lot of people associated with this soap
LoveLaughLive thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tey needed a leap because the show has been going on with the same ppl as being students for 2 years and they would have graduated already but they hardly went to the college as dmg wasnt succesful when armaan riddhima werent there tis show is not gonna b successful if nupur doesnt come back mayur is the soul of mjht even though sajan are doing an outstanding job especially sanaya but Mayur must come back :) and i dont think ria has been botted out of the shw
psycho_angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

lol aditi wht else to say

mjht is as messed up

looks like they didnt even have proper auditions if they are already kicking out 2 newbies

i pity a lot of people associated with this soap

the show has been long overdue to be axed.shelf life of Indian shows is max 6 months.once a show becomes popular,C.Vs just rest on the laurels and forget about it altogether.worst part is,audience keep watching these shows out of habit and wait for it to take a better turn.some shows do,but our favorite morons show went exponentially downhill and never recovered.the best justice they can do to this show is end it
Syeisha_Maini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CV's are relying on the "bakshish" of fans who watch MJHT only for their fav. couple either SaJan or MayUr. And apparently they take "illogical" decisions, thinking that "popularity of the show" will cover up the "stupid tracks". They take the fans dedication for granted.
psycho_angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohit.great

tey needed a leap because the show has been going on with the same ppl as being students for 2 years and they would have graduated already but they hardly went to the college as dmg wasnt succesful when armaan riddhima werent there tis show is not gonna b successful if nupur doesnt come back mayur is the soul of mjht even though sajan are doing an outstanding job especially sanaya but Mayur must come back :) and i dont think ria has been botted out of the shw

LOL.they needed a leap coz the show was becoming stale.but its hardly the fault of the actors.they replaced the actors.what was the whole point?the show still sucked.they didnt have brains to figure out that recycled plots dont work.instead of changing their attitude,they changed the actors.what they grossly underestimate is Indian audience's intelligence levels.a show will survive with unknown faces if it has a gripping plot.when MJHT started,no one knew these people and yet the show was a hit.but a show will not survive with well established faces if it aint got a plot.even SRK cant save a movie at the end of the day ,despite being a superstar,if the story sucks.classic example? Koyla(ever heard of this movie?)
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Well take more new characters this is ought to happen, lack of punctuality ....they are not even some months old to the show and already so much unprofessionalism, jeez i really hope they throw her out of the show, Rohan is kinda okay but none of us need the newbies in season2 , either bring the old gang back or hire new scriptwriters or shut down the show, as simple as that..every third day theres some or the other controversy regarding this show, Just reunite Sajan and Mayur and end the show! lol
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjhtac

first Meer Ali,now Kriti Sharma ...who will they boot out next?Sreejita De and Nikhil Chadda?what was the whole point of the leap then?now the old cast will come back to Axe-L as professors and there will be no students to teach..only the extras...im still confused,why did the show take a leap at all??i demand a leap back where the C.Vs show that the leap was a bad dream sequence and didnt happen at all.😡

Adi !! 🤗

I swear, I don't understand the point of taking a new cast if they planned to chuck them out in like, five minutes. They could've easily done the leap with their old cast, phir ye sara tamasha kyun ?

And I liked that Riya chick. 😆
psycho_angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ragini-

Well take more new characters this is ought to happen, lack of punctuality ....they are not even some months old to the show and already so much unprofessionalism, jeez i really hope they throw her out of the show, Rohan is kinda okay but none of us need the newbies in season2 , either bring the old gang back or hire new scriptwriters or shut down the show, as simple as that..every third day theres some or the other controversy regarding this show, Just reunite Sajan and Mayur and end the show! lol

@blue-i dont watch season 2,so i cant really comment

@red..agree!hands down!

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha.. yeaah, i can just imagine the episode beginning with: 
2 YEARS BACK ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh and they cud show the axccident again, and show how all 4 leads had died 🤣🤣 the 2 years future was just a flashforward seen by one of them who was still alive for 5 mins, but then all of them die and the end ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago