all the newbies being booted out? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kavya.b

is this aditi??
lol, i was going through one of the old threads now.... n now, suddenly i see ur topic n surprised

cmng to the topic - they tried by (il)logical leap....we never know the xct politics behind the scene

LOL Kavya,even im surprised.i was bored this weekend,so decided to post here😛...well.politics or lack of creativity,even a two year old has brains to figure out that no show can survive without a story.leap,plastic surgery,resurrection,main leads staring into each others eyes trying to stupefy each other.....do they really have NOTHING new to offer?
the creatives must have learnt the phrase "Look before you leap" at school

must have forgotten
Originally posted by bandicoot

the creatives must have learnt the phrase "Look before you leap" at school

must have forgotten

🤣....EPIC!!!!
The "fakest" and "funniest" part of the article was that Ria has a BOYFRIEND!🤣 Aisi ladki aur BF? Ghor kalyug! YEH article JHOOT hai!🤣
do n't know about others  but  sreejita acts pretty well as i saw her in annu ki hogayi show ,i don'tcare of other newbies,but ria "jaisi karni waisi bharni"  😆Edited by anuluvsgeny - 13 years ago
Originally posted by fanofamrita

The "fakest" and "funniest" part of the article was that Ria has a BOYFRIEND!🤣 Aisi ladki aur BF? Ghor kalyug! YEH article JHOOT hai!🤣

err...i did read somewhere that she had a boyfriend,so cant say its fake..but my question is,what was the whole point of even having her in the first place...its like anyone can go for an MJHT audition and get a role in this show for couple months...like Anupriya and Nishant..loads of cameos on this show
aditi whats the matter? you making topics...hat too in mjht forum?

kya bat hai?

there is no reason these new charcters should be brought...totally worthless....

and yes i think almost anyone can enter mjht but the good ones are shown the door.....
Originally posted by mjhtac

err...i did read somewhere that she had a boyfriend,so cant say its fake..but my question is,what was the whole point of even having her in the first place...its like anyone can go for an MJHT audition and get a role in this show for couple months...like Anupriya and Nishant..loads of cameos on this show

The CV's concentrated more on publicity, and hyping the death scene. The auditions must have been done in a hurry.Face it, except hardcore training for MayUr and SaJan characters, they haven't put their full effort for the characters role. They are damn lazy, they want everything to be served on a silver platter for them. Hence, new characters come and go, but OLD ones always conquer.
Originally posted by -Rinky-

aditi whats the matter? you making topics...hat too in mjht forum?

kya bat hai?

there is no reason these new charcters should be brought...totally worthless....

and yes i think almost anyone can enter mjht but the good ones are shown the door.....

im bored.i have nothing better to do...😃...well,maybe i have,but im too lazy to do anything today😆😆
@bold...if i had good hair,i would have qualified for a scheming vamp on that show too..u dont need much acting talent to be on that show and every character is chindified after a while.better be a scheming vamp than a sappy lover girl

Adi, all I can say is, I agree🤣

Sorry, this MJHT s2 has confused me beyond words