Promo for 27th Tuesday - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by yoyo2

thanks for the update roopa

thanks   :)
Originally posted by kshreya2002

*Ksh gives Aisha a bear hug Dutta style*
Btw I agree...we are making ppl jealous esp a certain someone who warned us not to tackle ech other.
As for internet access from work...I have been doing that ALL my career.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Tell me about it! Some people just can't bear to see our Love!πŸ˜† And I liked how you mentioned it builds team moraleπŸ˜†
As for internet access at work: I'm taking a leaf out of your book! Dutta kay liyeh kuch bhi chaltah hain right?πŸ˜‰

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by nik_ita

Thanks a lot Roopa for the update.

I got to watch the promo too. Although Jagtap could not be seen around in that scene.....i'm sure he might be listening to their conversation....hopefully.......πŸ˜†

Thanks Nikita :)

jagtap should listen to their convo.. later he will handle it well πŸ˜†
Originally posted by swati2008

thanks for the update.......i m not interested in watching CDD......i'll wait for tomorrow........

Thanks swati..😊

Originally posted by -Roopa-

.. Thanks..😊
Yes, nakku  has proposed to him again..πŸ˜†  she does not leave any chance, does she? but when will our dutta do the same??

Ofcourse not...they are different from each other as chalk and cheese. And he wouldnt need to. Only thing he needs to do now is give himself a chance. Otherwise I think he already loves and trusts her. But is too scared of another horrible betrayal and heartbreak.
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Thanks a lot for sharing....n i luv it...when our bindas Sherni...doesnt mince her words to express her luv for her Sher 😳

Thanks 😊

and hope it rubs on to her hubby also..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Deb07

Thanks. I like this show.

Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing awee I havent watched it yet..anyone has the promo links..pls. post them

Thanks Megha 😊
Originally posted by thornewood9

Tell me about it! Some people just can't bear to see our Love!πŸ˜† And I liked how you mentioned it builds team moraleπŸ˜†
As for internet access at work: I'm taking a leaf out of your book! Dutta kay liyeh kuch bhi chaltah hain right?πŸ˜‰

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰

U know Aisha back in India in my office internet access to mails etc is blocked. But I never had any problems accessing mails when I wanted to.πŸ˜‰
Thankfully IF has never been identified as an unproductive site.πŸ˜† I think we all agree its so productive. We get all the latest news, vids, promos, updates and discussions. Not to mention all the hilarious besharmi threads.
Coming to the tackling each other with hugs...ofcourse it increase team morale. No one can argue on that.
Originally posted by iluvdutta

Nakku honey you are hiding the very identity of your person i.e your face from the man you profess to love the most and yet you beg and expect him to trust you??? Not done, sugar!!!!!!πŸ˜”

...to declare her love again in front him is really a courageous thing to do.. and if she had asked him to love her back that was begging.. she knows that she has not done anything wrong..  so boldly she is asking him to trust her which is her right..