Chhote Ustaad Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz

Chhote Ustaad 24th July 1st Episode-Discussion - Page 2

bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: malaysiangirl

I simply loved the episode.I wanted to hear abhigyan's brother shyamatan voice since i have only listen to his elder's brother's singing so far.Shyamantan did a great job.

Now come to rest of the kids, it was mindblowing and i loved all the kids and hope all of them keep giving the best.

i enjoyed every kid singing and the music.

god bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl

Hey Haaru, glad to see you here supporting Abhigyan's little brother. Abhigyan has set a very high standard for all of us and like you said somewhere, it will be unfair to compare Shyamantan with him. But he did quite well in the first episode. He has very tough competition here as all the kids are so awesome. We will know better as the competition progresses.

Besides him and Bhanu, I see another familiar face here. That was Sayantan Paul who sang Alvida Alvida. Isn't he the one who was also rejected in the Saregamapa Lil champs audition? I remember that he had sung Bheegi bheegi si amazingly, but Abhijeet rejected him saying that he knows only one song.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bambooshoot

Hey Haaru, glad to see you here supporting Abhigyan's little brother. Abhigyan has set a very high standard for all of us and like you said somewhere, it will be unfair to compare Shyamantan with him. But he did quite well in the first episode. He has very tough competition here as all the kids are so awesome. We will know better as the competition progresses.

Besides him and Bhanu, I see another familiar face here. That was Sayantan Paul who sang Alvida Alvida. Isn't he the one who was also rejected in the Saregamapa Lil champs audition? I remember that he had sung Bheegi bheegi si amazingly, but Abhijeet rejected him saying that he knows only one song.

Yes my dear.Abhigyan has set the level ver high after the Mega Challenge.It wouldn't be fair to compare him with his brother.Besides updating Shyamantan's details, I support and love all the kids in this show.Well said, all the kids in chhote ustaad are awesome and very good this time and am glad to hear good singing  from all the kids.About consistency , as you said we will know as the show progresses.

Yes Sayantan paul was rejected by Abhijeet but he is doing well in chhote ustaad and glad that sonuji selected him.

Missing bellevue and lucky jade in this forum:)

god bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl