Chhote Ustaad Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz

Chhote Ustaad 24th July 1st Episode-Discussion

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

Today is the first episode for chhote ustaad and I am sure its gonna be a good one.They have 20 contestants.10 pairs will be formed.Each one of the pair will have one contestant from India and one from Pakistan.Its a good concept and fair too.

Please do share your comments after watching today's episode.Enjoy the good singing and have a great musical weekend friends.

Best of luck to new anchors-Omi & Chinmayi

god bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi malaysiangirl!
long time no see. the show really rocked. this had a pool of talent. eash singer has a unique voice and incomparable, as from today's episode. Omi's hosting skills are literally witty and funny. sonu nigam and rahat ji rocked the show. his deserves to suceed.
Not only for close relations, but for immense musical treat that thee kids bring.
We should just enjoy the songs. Hope this show comes upon as clean and entertaining.
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved this show coz kids of both the countries are performing here... such gr8 talent and I believe if India n Pak come together then we can give any1 the toughest fight...
Loved how Sonu made that ghost face, cho chweet 😆
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I simply loved the episode.I wanted to hear abhigyan's brother shyamatan voice since i have only listen to his elder's brother's singing so far.Shyamantan did a great job.

Now come to rest of the kids, it was mindblowing and i loved all the kids and hope all of them keep giving the best.

i enjoyed every kid singing and the music.

god bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl
simi_1 thumbnail
what a muscial treat it was today , listening to the kids from both countries
Omi was funny, chinmay was like  pro so confident and hosted with an attidue, nice

First time seeing RFK saab, and  he seemed to be enjoying the music and very humble

Sonu is back with his long hairdo

Hope the musiccal treat continues

Wishing all the kids the very best
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I know...it was a great treat and all the kids are very talented indeed...rocking...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im so excited to see rahat fateh ali khan
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

lovely show....its treat to watch india and pakistan singers singing together....and espeially the biggest singers sonu nigam and rahat fateh ali khan...just amazing...all the kids are soo talented and sings soo well even in this small age....luvd all the kids....and especially sonu...he luks sooooooooooooo cute...just luv him

Born-star thumbnail
Concept of this show is great.
Great judges both are my favorite . Kids got amazing singing talent totally worth watching.
dO deshon kee eik awaz ...................
ram92 thumbnail
gr8 episode. looking forward to more