i predict this! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Krishna , is one smart fella, he can't read. so he asked her to draw, so even he will be able to see the drawing. whatever it maybe. Krishna, you are just too much.
Originally posted by mia03

Krishna , is one smart fella, he can't read. so he asked her to draw, so even he will be able to see the drawing. whatever it maybe. Krishna, you are just too much.

Mia you seemed to have done an indepth study of Krishna and his strength and challenges. He might be a very visual learner. He figures out people by just observing them a lot. He may have auditory processing issues, look every time Bauji, Amma or Prats start giving him even a mini-baashan he says "e patar-patar hamesha karthey ho".😆😆😆😆😆😆 He loves tactile but hardly gets any, since his beebi is now on the no touch goda.

Originally posted by Binny1247

🤣 🤣 poor baba but I would think he would notice if prats touched him 😳
or was he sleeping when she put the kaala tika behind his ear 😳 😆 😆 😆

hahahah...this is really hilarious...but it was supposed to be on a wall or does Pratz think that Krish is like a wall EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I just hope she doesn't put the tika somewhere really hard to find aur puri raat bichara Krish usse dhund ta rahe ROFL 
and no love shove happens..
Edited by 0711rokxoxo - 13 years ago