Article : Don't copy others - Mahhi Vij - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Her eye color is blue. Btw I agree on her looking better without/minimal makeup. I hope they dont doll her up too much after her color revelation.

Is her eye colour really blue? I know an article stipulated that it is but as far as I can tell from seeing her pictures, her close-up at NTA, in interviews, particularly when she was shooting for Aahat or when SBS went to her home, her eye colour looked grey to me. Granted its a beautiful light grey with hints of green at times but not quite blue. Then again I could be wrong since different lighting can affect the colour.

I second the whole minimal make-up, her features are sharp and beautiful that they really don't need to be accentuated with make-up.
Originally posted by pardesii

Is her eye colour really blue? I know an article stipulated that it is but as far as I can tell from seeing her pictures, her close-up at NTA, in interviews, particularly when she was shooting for Aahat or when SBS went to her home, her eye colour looked grey to me. Granted its a beautiful light grey with hints of green at times but not quite blue. Then again I could be wrong since different lighting can affect the colour.

I second the whole minimal make-up, her features are sharp and beautiful that they really don't need to be accentuated with make-up.

Mahi said in an article that its blue. I havent paid much attention.

thanks for the article 😊

These actors go to London, Paris as If it was just a neighouring city!
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Her eye color is blue. Btw I agree on her looking better without/minimal makeup. I hope they dont doll her up too much after her color revelation.

Same here. She is pretty doll without makeup! :D

Thats so true. wear what you feel like.☯️

Thanx shabz for sharing the article 🤗 maahi is really beautiful ....she don"t need make up.....
thanks for the article.........she is very pretty.........i am sure dutta would faint when her true face is revealed