Posted: 12 years ago
After watching yesterday's episode I was crying soo badly.I mean how madly Armaan loves Riddhima and Riddhima doesn't give a damn about him any more.She doesn't even know where Armaan is or is he alive?or anything.She is just concerned about celebrating her birthday with her darling hubby!!I hope after she comes to know about Armaan's situation she would atleast go running to see him.After all his present condition is because of Riddhima.It was because of Riddhima he couldn't focus on the fight and got hurt so badly.Sad that no one except Shilpa knows about Armaan's condition!!
Riddhima should atleast go and see Armaan when she gets to know this.I mean he has always been her best friend right?Atleast in that way she must go and see.

This is not an AR or an SR post so please don't make this a battle ground.I was just expressing my thoughts and nothing more!!

Thank you
Vish.
I know.. thanks for sharing your thought girl!! I totally agree.. I just hate that B****! i am sorry but i just hate riddhima!!! But after all the dislike.. i would again wish for Armaan's Happiness and only wish for AR!!

Are you kidding me? Why will Riddhima be so concerned for Armaan? How many times has she explained to Armaan to not go toward the self destructive route? Like a million times now, but he isn't able to comprehend her words. She's suppose to suddenly receive spasms that Armaan is getting beaten up at some street fight?!?!?!? How is that suppose to work? *headdesk* Yes she's happy, and yes she wants to spend her birthday with her husband...what's wrong in that? She doesn't need to feel guilty for Armaan's self destructive ways in anyway because she has done her work for the sake of humanity and has explicated to Armaan countless times her plight. Armaan is no baby...he understands too. I am sure this is Armaan's last moronic and traumatizing way of clearing Riddhima out of his system *hopefully* and Shilpa will take care of him well after the street fight. Next day when Riddhima and Siddhanth get to be aware of the situation, then they definitely should check up on Armaan's health, but heck Riddhima aint not the guilty party here.

Stop blaming the women and making it seem that if she happens to be happy with her man, then she is EVAAAAAAAAAAL because her ex lover is not able to move on.

Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
Why are we hating Riddhima?

Is she Paul the Octupus that she can predict Armaan is gonna get hurt so  badly?

She has no clue what's happening

Firstly Dr Shilpa had No freaking reason to force her senior to get into a Street fight where he would 100% be in chance of grevious injury
Secondly - what's the use feeing bad for him when it wa she who made him fight when he clearly believed it was nonsense?

As for Riddhima - Once she knows he is badly injured I am quite sure she is going to very concerned- hell she was so concernes when a single sentence of hers hurt him so much- and we r not even talking about physical injury here
If she sees him beaten up There's totally gonna be the concerned sight of her coming to fore
that is IF she gets to know- she is not in the know that Armaan has been sent away and hence You CANNOt blame or love or feel anything for RIddhima right now

Its all the silliness of the situtaion that we can hate

And yes like the topic maker- Armaan is so going over the moments of pain of being away from her- even if i was not an AR fan i would still strongly hope that she does show her Pain at seeing him like this

Originally posted by zainab25

Are you kidding me? Why will Riddhima be so concerned for Armaan? How many times has she explained to Armaan to not go toward the self destructive route? Like a million times now, but he isn't able to comprehend her words. She's suppose to suddenly receive spasms that Armaan is getting beaten up at some street fight?!?!?!? How is that suppose to work? *headdesk* Yes she's happy, and yes she wants to spend her birthday with her husband...what's wrong in that? She doesn't need to feel guilty for Armaan's self destructive ways in anyway because she has done her work for the sake of humanity and has explicated to Armaan countless times her plight. Armaan is no baby...he understands too. I am sure this is Armaan's last moronic and traumatizing way of clearing Riddhima out of his system *hopefully* and Shilpa will take care of him well after the street fight. Next day when Riddhima and Siddhanth get to be aware of the situation, then they definitely should check up on Armaan's health, but heck Riddhima aint not the guilty part here.

Stop blaming the women and making it seem that if she happens to be happy with her man, then she is EVAAAAAAAAAAL because her ex lover is not able to move on.

I am not talking about her Ex-lover Armaan zainab.He has always been her best friend.how often does she talk to him?Do you remember how the relations in DMG1 were?People used to talk to eachother.There were not only husband wife and love relations but friendship was also given equal importance.How often does she even think about Armaan?just because she is married to Sid,is it a crime to think about Armaan or being concerned about Armaan?It is her least concern about Armaan that has been troubling me
Edited by Vishluvsammy - 12 years ago
I agree with the part that Riddhima should be a bit more considerate towards Armaan.She can happily live with her husband but urning a blind eye towards the man whom she once loved is not right.

But i disagree with the part that Armaan couldn't focus because of her.How can it be Riddhima's fault if Armaan keeps thinking about her?
I didn't want to hurt anyone but i see 100's of post blaming Riddhima for possibly everything.It's not Riddhima who is at fault everytime 
Originally posted by Vishluvsammy

Originally posted by zainab25

Are you kidding me? Why will Riddhima be so concerned for Armaan? How many times has she explained to Armaan to not go toward the self destructive route? Like a million times now, but he isn't able to comprehend her words. She's suppose to suddenly receive spasms that Armaan is getting beaten up at some street fight?!?!?!? How is that suppose to work? *headdesk* Yes she's happy, and yes she wants to spend her birthday with her husband...what's wrong in that? She doesn't need to feel guilty for Armaan's self destructive ways in anyway because she has done her work for the sake of humanity and has explicated to Armaan countless times her plight. Armaan is no baby...he understands too. I am sure this is Armaan's last moronic and traumatizing way of clearing Riddhima out of his system *hopefully* and Shilpa will take care of him well after the street fight. Next day when Riddhima and Siddhanth get to be aware of the situation, then they definitely should check up on Armaan's health, but heck Riddhima aint not the guilty part here.

I am not talking about her Ex-lover Armaan zainab.He has always been her best friend.how often does she talk to him?Do you remember how the relations in DMG1 were?People used to talk to eachother.There were not only husband wife and love relations but friendship was also given equal importance.How often does she even think about Armaan?just because she is married to Sid,is it a crime to think about Armaan or being concerned about Armaan?

??????????

JP, Jiggy, Armaan, Shilpa, Riddhima, Sid all talk to each other and relate to each other, just like season 1. Now that DMG is a two parallel lead show, they obviously will show more interactions between Shilpa - Armaan and Sid - Riddhima to build up their relationships.

A-R are not friends? They had an endearing scene just a few days ago when Riddhima was reminiscing of Sid, her old days with Armaan and had a smile on her face. That was a quite platonic scene for all of us, so obviously these two interact and care for each other just as every one else does for each other. Sid and Armaan share quite a decent rapport as well with each other on personal and professional levels which is highlighted quite well. I am sure in the future Siddhanth will be the one hooking Arshi up! LOL.

My point is that Riddhima was not suppose to all of sudden know that Armaan will get hurt when visiting some village, so she should not feel guilty at all but of course if she finds out about the situation I am sure she will check up on Armaan with Sid. ArSh somehow need progression and this is the best way for it to happen as both are at their raw and intense best with each other, I feel. Oh, and don't feel too bad, Shilpa will take good care of Armaan and from there on you will see a new growth (Friendship, love..whatever you call it) between the two.

This is just another way of CVs showing Armaan embracing Shilpa in his life. Aint it quite clear? No need to hate on anyone.

Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kritz08

I agree with the part that Riddhima should be a bit more considerate towards Armaan.She can happily live with her husband but urning a blind eye towards the man whom she once loved is not right.

But i disagree with the part that Armaan couldn't focus because of her.How can it be Riddhima's fault if Armaan keeps thinking about her?
I didn't want to hurt anyone but i see 100's of post blaming Riddhima for possibly everything.It's not Riddhima who is at fault everytime 

second ur each n every word kritz di......................u rock