Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Article-They are fan favourites(Sia)

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
They are fan favourites
Buzz up!
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Television characters are sometimes adored by their fans. Fans love their television characters so much, that they campaign for them relentlessly. We listed out some of the most popular characters on the small screen.
Showing 5 of 7 images      Previous    Next

Sia from Naa Aana Iss Des Meri Laado
She always stands for truth and can go against Ammaji if there is injustice. She loves Raghav a lot. This character is loved by all elderly woman and housewives who love to Sia and Ammaji's face off. In the recent award functions Raghav-Sia got favourite Jodi of the year.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=They-are-fan-favourites&aid=1945

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the article..........

indeed she is, i see my mom, the neighbours all going ga ga over her...........they're eagerly waiting for the day she'll defeat ammaji and so am i πŸ˜›.................
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Sweety.

But well Aditya should have been in the list and so should have been RaSia together.

;)
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poet,

raghav's is superhit among youger gen guys but the elderly people loves sia, more so coz the battle has always been portayed as between ammaji and sia, raghav always playing the role of the strongest supporter, first for his mother and now for his wife and hopefully henceforth it will always remain like this😊................
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I get it.

And Spiky better stay that way - warna I am going to get back the money from him for all those Cadburys I distributed. πŸ˜‰