•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
😆😆😆.my god, today thr was so many blooper😆😆

1. is Haveli😆, when every time, they show, that big haveli😆😆,  (i just remember Karthik's entry in that haveli)😳😍...ohh...com'g to topic😆, when Paro came to talk to that stranger😕, their house was diff😲😆, & next scene, they showed again that big haveli😆😆, when Karman were talking😳😆

2. Wedding card😆, dada ji gave a nice wedding card to Paro😳😉😆, some peacock feather studded ones😆😳(very beautiful it was😳😳), & in temple Paro took some weird big yellow card😆, to the mandir😳

3., in between when they were showing flash back scenes, thr too Paro had same mehndi😆😆, same design, & lil blurred in hand😆😆, which she was having in present also😆😆
Edited by remosalsa - 13 years ago
Ashu for the second blooper..it doesnt mean paro has to take the peacock feather card....she was just holding it in the hand naa. She might hav liked the yellow one in the last minute before going to the mandir. The first blooper I agree with u....I think dadaji has lots of haveli or he must hav different types of entrance to his haveli...LOL.. The third one I think u like paro's hand then paro's face...LOL
Congrats for being the official blooper analyst  of PKCM. I am crowning u  with this tiara and title  Blooper Rani Ashu.😆😆😆
This magnifying glass will help u find more bloopers more accurately😆😆
Edited by pkcmfan - 13 years ago
Hema thks for the tiara🤗😆, i just love to search those bloopers😉😆
Abt card blooper, i saw cause, when Dadaji selected the peacock one😳, i saw the name thr, Karan weds Paro❤️😳, u can clearly see it in video, thats y i said its a blooper😃

My 1 fav hobby is putting mehndi on others😉😳, i just love it like crazy, so anything related with mehndi😳😉, can't hid frm me😉😆😆
Edited by remosalsa - 13 years ago
heh ashu good observation yaar
Ya know what?

I think PKCM is going to turn into Raaz pichle janam ka!!

Karan was Vikas and Paro was Jhakaaas!
Baaki sab Bakwaas!!😆
Originally posted by manjuaol

Ya know what?

I think PKCM is going to turn into Raaz pichle janam ka!!

Karan was Vikas and Paro was Jhakaaas!
Baaki sab Bakwaas!!
😆
🤣🤣, nice rhyming words
Remosalsa

The yellow card was the envelope - the card was still the same.

The main blooper that struck me - Karan asking Kartik where Nandini had found him, and Kartik telling him Sarvodaya hospital.  Not sure whether that's in MP or HP, but Nandini had told everyone that she found Karan in Manali, not in MP.  So if Sarvodaya hospital is in Manali, there is no way Karan is going to get to the bottom of it, even if his doc wasn't on vacation.  And if it is in MP, then how did Kartik give him the real hospital where he was found, given that the source was Nandini?  And if it was Suman, how did she know where Karan was?

Another blooper - they just left Karan's umbrella lying there before leaving.  Suman was so calm - she could have picked it up?
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago