Posted: 12 years ago
LOLLOLLOL.my god, today thr was so many blooperLOLLOL

1. is HaveliLOL, when every time, they show, that big haveliLOLLOL(i just remember Karthik's entry in that haveli)EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...ohh...com'g to topicLOL, when Paro came to talk to that strangerOuchConfused, their house was diffShockedLOL, & next scene, they showed again that big haveliLOLLOL, when Karman were talkingEmbarrassedLOL

2. Wedding cardLOL, dada ji gave a nice wedding card to ParoEmbarrassedWinkLOL, some peacock feather studded onesLOLEmbarrassed(very beautiful it wasEmbarrassedEmbarrassed), & in temple Paro took some weird big yellow cardOuchLOL, to the mandirEmbarrassed

3., in between when they were showing flash back scenesOuchOuch, thr too Paro had same mehndiLOLLOL, same design, & lil blurred in handLOLLOL, which she was having in present alsoLOLLOL
Edited by remosalsa - 12 years ago
Ashu for the second blooper..it doesnt mean paro has to take the peacock feather card....she was just holding it in the hand naa. She might hav liked the yellow one in the last minute before going to the mandir. The first blooper I agree with u....I think dadaji has lots of haveli or he must hav different types of entrance to his haveli...LOL.. The third one I think u like paro's hand then paro's face...LOL
Congrats for being the official blooper analyst  of PKCM. I am crowning u  with this tiara and title  Blooper Rani Ashu.LOLLOLLOL
This magnifying glass will help u find more bloopers more accuratelyLOLLOL
Edited by pkcmfan - 12 years ago
Hema thks for the tiaraHugLOL, i just love to search those bloopersWinkLOL
Abt card blooper, i saw cause, when Dadaji selected the peacock oneEmbarrassed, i saw the name thr, Karan weds ParoHeartEmbarrassed, u can clearly see it in video, thats y i said its a blooperBig smile

My 1 fav hobby is putting mehndi on othersWinkEmbarrassed, i just love it like crazy, so anything related with mehndiEmbarrassedWink, can't hid frm meWinkLOLLOL
Edited by remosalsa - 12 years ago
heh ashu good observation yaar
Ya know what?

I think PKCM is going to turn into Raaz pichle janam ka!!

Karan was Vikas and Paro was Jhakaaas!
Baaki sab Bakwaas!!LOL
Originally posted by manjuaol

Ya know what?

I think PKCM is going to turn into Raaz pichle janam ka!!

Karan was Vikas and Paro was Jhakaaas!
Baaki sab Bakwaas!!
LOL
ROFLROFL, nice rhyming words