Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by charmz517

Sadly, I am in the U.S. so I can't vote! 😔

Vaishnavi has all my support. She is truly the best dancer on the show and she proved it week after week. My heart was crying when she was in the bottom 3.

Papiya was right when she said that girls never get enough audience support.

GO VAISHU!!!! 👏
nah u CAN vote...go to zeetvusa.com...
then u can vote for the kids there if you go to zeetvusa n then the site for DID...I saw it this one time...n yes...Vaishu's the best!
Originally posted by charmz517

Vaishu has been consistent as well, and she has performed the most various styles, performing them as if that was her style. I wouldn't say Atul or Jeetu has given the most flawless performances. They have been up and down a bit earlier. Every kid on the show has had their downs, Vaishu had the most ups.
There was never a PERFECT day for anyne..i agreee...every1 had their good days n bad days...no 1 has been com. flawless...ure right...but the most versatile has been vaishu...shes done evrything!
Originally posted by sanaya11

<div>
There was never a PERFECT day for anyne..i agreee...every1 had their good days n bad days...no 1 has been com. flawless...ure right...but the most versatile has been vaishu...shes done evrything!

Let me clarify to whoever that thinks atul is the flawless dancer... U will be definitely flawless (as they claim) when u do dances in which u r well versed in... I want to make it clear that vaishnavi is definitley the most versatile dancer in this show...

i don agree that only Atul has given all variety... i strongly support charmz in saying vaishnavi has only ups and also the most versatile dancer...
she has done all types - Look at the list which jus goes on
1. jazz - with ruturaj (mere rang mein)
2. bollywood - with ruturaj (tumse milke)
3. mardani khel - with Jeetu (jhansi ki rani) - with swords
4. Contemporary - solo (jaane tu mera kya hai)
5. hiphop with harness - with ruturaj (Kaahe ched)
6. Bharatnatyam - solo (Black & White)
7. Locking/Popping/Whacking - solo (Ek Do teen)
8. Cha Cha Cha - with jeetu (mana janab ne)
9. Lavani - Solo (Cham Cham)
10. tango - with Ruturaj (Ankhen)
11. Russion Folk - with Jeetu (Aaj kal tere)
12. Broadway - solo (hawa hawai)
13. Lindi hop - with rutu (IHLS)
14. Salsa - with rutu (mein paidal se)
15. aerial Ladder - solo (zara zara)

On the other hand, atul:
1. hiphop - with divyam(crazy frog)
2. Jazz bollywood - with divyam (idhar daud hey)
3. Contemporary - with papiya (sau dard hai)
4. House and Stunts - with divyam (chaiya chaiya)
5. Locking/Popping - solo (mahi mahi)
6. aerial ring - solo (give me some sunshine)
7. bboying - solo (ladkiyan)
8. Jive - with papiya (Ina mina dika)
9. Afro Jazz - with papiya (Oh saya)
10. Trampoline - solo (chota bachcha)
let me remind all that rest all mix of hiphop, contemporary or repeated as I have seen.

Also the group performances in the beginning are not included. I felt you get to know the kid better when he/she does a duet/solo. Jus to do justice to dance forms, i have not included freestyle and bollywood dances

Vaishnavi has attempted most n has been successful too... even the headmasters/remo agreed thats she is most versatile.. the problem is Zee has forgotten this girl in the chakkar of promoting Atul and Jeetu 😡 😭

Let me clarify that I am neither dharmesh supporter nor Jai. I support dance and dancers... [:D/]

I love atul as much as I love rutu/jeetu/papiya and i definitely feel he is one of the clean and best dancers DID-LM have got.... He does all his steps with ease and beauty... But jus because he is someone's favourite doesnt mean u overlook other best dancers....     😳
Originally posted by sanaya11

</div><font color="#990033" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">nah uCAN vote...go to zeetvusa.com...</font>
<div><font color="#990033" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">then u can vote for the kids there if you go to zeetvusa n then the site for DID...I saw it this one time...n yes...Vaishu's the best! </font>
\

Oh ya... i did vote through website but can do it only twice... i am trying all possible IP from my friends list to vote for her 😆 GO VAISHU GO
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

But jus because he is someone's favourite doesnt mean u overlook other best dancers....     😳

Well..that's why I have posted my view too. Someone here has written s/he dont understand why Atul is liked in the forum and I felt no need to drag Atul here when he has been consistently giving strong performances. But unfortunately u liked that post  .
I have never said Vaishnavi is not versatile or strong dancer. But that doesn't mean other dancers are not giving flawless performances.
Edited by rimpa_love11 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rimpa_love11

</div>
<div><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000066">Well..that's why I have posted my view too. Someone here has written s/he dont understand why Atul is liked in the forum and I felt no need to drag Atul here when he has been consistently giving strong performances. But unfortunately u liked that post.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000066">I have never said Vaishnavi is not versatile or strong dancer. But that doesn't mean other dancers are not giving flawless performances.</font>

I didn't want to offend you... my sincere apologies if u felt so.... 😉 I myself felt that Atul shuld not have been brought into this topic since I opened this topic for Vaishu and only to suppot her

... I jus overlooked that part which involved atul since i was only interested in what others felt of vaishu...
But I jus got offended when it was said only Atul is flawless so had to defend my dear vaishu... thats all... As i told earlier... i love atul and his dancing a lot... he stands second with jeetu in my opinion
So cool friend.... lets support each of our favo 😎

I am sure many will be happy if either of vaishu or atul wins... So enjoy dancing 👏Edited by Natkhatpari - 13 years ago