Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey dance lovers...

My sincere request to all of you... Plz vote for our darling doll Vaishu... She is the lone female contender and one of the best for the title of DID LM-Dance ke Baap (ya Dance ki Maa πŸ˜‰ as I had earlier read in one of the post... sorry, I don't remember which post)

I am sure many will agree with me in selecting Vaishu as the winner as u all know "Vaishnavi tho sab kuch kar sakthi hai" aur woh bhi bahut perfection ke saat...   πŸ€—

PlZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ vote for Vaishu.. (purely on her dancing skills)

Vaishu ko vote karne ke liye type keejiye "VAISHNAVI" that is Vaishnavi aur bhej dee jiye 57575 par... aur baaki ke voting details (screen kahan dhoond rahe ho πŸ˜›) likha hey na neeche hi

Call keejiye 1862424757504 (note keejiye Vaishnavi ka code hey 04) πŸ˜‰

aur haan vote karna na bhooliyega is website pe bhi
http://didlilmasters.zeetv.com/vote-now/

voting appeal hogaye... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
ab aapka kaam hey jaldi jaldi vote karo... samjhe na

Cheers,
pariEdited by Natkhatpari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alienmickie thumbnail
Yes I totally agree with you Pari... Vaishu has not repeated any dance forms yet in the show, this shows how talented she is as compared to others in DID Lil masters.... She definitely deserves to win DID purely based on her dance and versatility....

My vote is definitely going for her.

I dont understand how come there is more liking t\for Atul in this forum... I havent seen him doing any variations in his solo, he have always been doing th same thing over and over again... and this is getting so boring to watch.

I also saw lot of posts where people keep saying please be fair in your voting, dont be baised based on skipper, vote for the right talent etc...etc..., but haven;t seen that so far in terms of support in this forum as well... not sure why forum members are accusing ZEE fro being unfair...

I would also like to call for supprot for Vaishu and appreciate her talent.
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love tht grl...shes soooo goooddd...she gives equal takkar to boys..when shes dancing..u cant be like "oh, but shes a grl so its okay if she didnt do tht part...boys cud do tht.." She proves to be an equal amoung boys..n she does everything kinda dance...i wud love if ppl supported her also rather than just the boys...she equal...n she proves to be a good dancer...
Natkhatpari thumbnail
finally I have atleast 2 supporters for one of the best dancers in the competition... Go VAISHU πŸ˜ƒ
Natkhatpari thumbnail
I jus saw friday episode n shocked to c Vaishu in bottom 😭 😭 😑

Plz friends its time to buckle up n vote for her...

lage raho janta...   πŸ˜†
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sadly, I am in the U.S. so I can't vote! πŸ˜”

Vaishnavi has all my support. She is truly the best dancer on the show and she proved it week after week. My heart was crying when she was in the bottom 3.

Papiya was right when she said that girls never get enough audience support.

GO VAISHU!!!! πŸ‘
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmz517

Sadly, I am in the U.S. so I can't vote! πŸ˜”

Vaishnavi has all my support. She is truly the best dancer on the show and she proved it week after week. My heart was crying when she was in the bottom 3.

Papiya was right when she said that girls never get enough audience support.

GO VAISHU!!!! πŸ‘

I completely agree with you charmz... even I cant vote since I am in Canada 😭 ... Thats y asking all voters to vote for vaishu... I am jus hoping she wins 😍 . I love Jeetu/Rutu/Atul as well, but this girl has a slight edge over all 3 of them.... her grace, style, expressions is unbeatable πŸ‘
Rimpa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alienmickie

Yes I totally agree with you Pari... Vaishu has not repeated any dance forms yet in the show, this shows how talented she is as compared to others in DID Lil masters.... She definitely deserves to win DID purely based on her dance and versatility....

My vote is definitely going for her.

I dont understand how come there is more liking t\for Atul in this forum... I havent seen him doing any variations in his solo, he have always been doing th same thing over and over again... and this is getting so boring to watch.

I also saw lot of posts where people keep saying please be fair in your voting, dont be baised based on skipper, vote for the right talent etc...etc..., but haven;t seen that so far in terms of support in this forum as well... not sure why forum members are accusing ZEE fro being unfair...

I would also like to call for supprot for Vaishu and appreciate her talent.

I dont know why you are bringing Atul here. 🀒There is a reason why Atul is being liked in the forum. He is the only contestant who has given all the flawless performances week after week, be it Jazz, Hiphop, contemporary, Ariel act or anything. I dont think any other kid is performing with so much consistency except Jeetumoni.

Edited by rimpa_love11 - 13 years ago
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimpa_love11

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000033">I dont know why you are bringing Atul here. 🀒There is a reason why Atul is being liked in the forum. He is the only contestant who has given all the flawless performances week after week, be itJazz, Hiphop, contemporary, Ariel act or anything. I dont thinkany other kid is performing with so much consistency except Jeetumoni.</font>

Vaishu has been consistent as well, and she has performed the most various styles, performing them as if that was her style. I wouldn't say Atul or Jeetu has given the most flawless performances. They have been up and down a bit earlier. Every kid on the show has had their downs, Vaishu had the most ups.
Rimpa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmz517

Vaishu has been consistent as well, and she has performed the most various styles, performing them as if that was her style. I wouldn't say Atul or Jeetu has given the most flawless performances. They have been up and down a bit earlier. Every kid on the show has had their downs, Vaishu had the most ups.

Atul never received any 'okay' comment for any of his solos. In duets it was only Afroo Jazz where judges said Papiya was better than him. Otherwise he has been flawless till date