Posted: 12 years ago
hey dance lovers...

My sincere request to all of you... Plz vote for our darling doll Vaishu... She is the lone female contender and one of the best for the title of DID LM-Dance ke Baap (ya Dance ki Maa Wink as I had earlier read in one of the post... sorry, I don't remember which post)

I am sure many will agree with me in selecting Vaishu as the winner as u all know "Vaishnavi tho sab kuch kar sakthi hai" aur woh bhi bahut perfection ke saat...   Hug

PlZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ vote for Vaishu.. (purely on her dancing skills)

Vaishu ko vote karne ke liye type keejiye "VAISHNAVI" that is Vaishnavi aur bhej dee jiye 57575 par... aur baaki ke voting details (screen kahan dhoond rahe ho Tongue) likha hey na neeche hi

Call keejiye 1862424757504 (note keejiye Vaishnavi ka code hey 04) Wink

aur haan vote karna na bhooliyega is website pe bhi
http://didlilmasters.zeetv.com/vote-now/

voting appeal hogaye... Clap Clap
ab aapka kaam hey jaldi jaldi vote karo... samjhe na

Cheers,
pariEdited by Natkhatpari - 12 years ago
Yes I totally agree with you Pari... Vaishu has not repeated any dance forms yet in the show, this shows how talented she is as compared to others in DID Lil masters.... She definitely deserves to win DID purely based on her dance and versatility....

My vote is definitely going for her.

I dont understand how come there is more liking t\for Atul in this forum... I havent seen him doing any variations in his solo, he have always been doing th same thing over and over again... and this is getting so boring to watch.

I also saw lot of posts where people keep saying please be fair in your voting, dont be baised based on skipper, vote for the right talent etc...etc..., but haven;t seen that so far in terms of support in this forum as well... not sure why forum members are accusing ZEE fro being unfair...

I would also like to call for supprot for Vaishu and appreciate her talent.
I love tht grl...shes soooo goooddd...she gives equal takkar to boys..when shes dancing..u cant be like "oh, but shes a grl so its okay if she didnt do tht part...boys cud do tht.." She proves to be an equal amoung boys..n she does everything kinda dance...i wud love if ppl supported her also rather than just the boys...she equal...n she proves to be a good dancer...
finally I have atleast 2 supporters for one of the best dancers in the competition... Go VAISHU Big smile
Vaishnavi all the way Clap
I jus saw friday episode n shocked to c Vaishu in bottom Cry Cry Angry

Plz friends its time to buckle up n vote for her...

lage raho janta...   LOL
Sadly, I am in the U.S. so I can't vote! Unhappy

Vaishnavi has all my support. She is truly the best dancer on the show and she proved it week after week. My heart was crying when she was in the bottom 3.

Papiya was right when she said that girls never get enough audience support.

GO VAISHU!!!! Clap
Originally posted by charmz517

Sadly, I am in the U.S. so I can't vote! Unhappy

Vaishnavi has all my support. She is truly the best dancer on the show and she proved it week after week. My heart was crying when she was in the bottom 3.

Papiya was right when she said that girls never get enough audience support.

GO VAISHU!!!! Clap

I completely agree with you charmz... even I cant vote since I am in Canada Cry ... Thats y asking all voters to vote for vaishu... I am jus hoping she wins Day Dreaming . I love Jeetu/Rutu/Atul as well, but this girl has a slight edge over all 3 of them.... her grace, style, expressions is unbeatable Clap