its my party and i cry if i want to - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx Suk! 
Chai I can make it at home, samosas can buy it from asian stores, but where do I get jalebis in Canada???  Me mouth is watering, and its all ur fault! Humph!!!😛😆
Yeah, now the upcoming tracks are gonna be interesting just coz thinking about the future tracks is gonna make us bear with disgusting Shakti or SS and focus more on super-exciting Aman-Krishna interaction!!!

Thanx Binny! 

The motto just came to me!!!😛  Am soo tired of this cycle of misunderstandings giving rise to hatred giving rise to more misunderstandings.....
And really cant wait for TRUE love between KriYa and IF the article is TRUE, Krishna is probably gonna believe and support Pratigya - which NEVER happened in ny serial that I watched soo far, or maybe I dont remember!  Coz, all I remember is the female lead begs for trust and understanding and the male lead leaves her crying and all broken and then when the light falls on the truth, the male lead showers some tears and by that time, the female lead is full of hatred and starts planning her revenge!!!🥱🥱🥱

So, JUST thinking about Krishna trusting Pratigya is making me like Krishna all over again!!!😳😆
Originally posted by limits

Thanx Suk! 
Chai I can make it at home, samosas can buy it from asian stores, but where do I get jalebis in Canada???  Me mouth is watering, and its all ur fault! Humph!!!😛😆
Yeah, now the upcoming tracks are gonna be interesting just coz thinking about the future tracks is gonna make us bear with disgusting Shakti or SS and focus more on super-exciting Aman-Krishna interaction!!!
ur lucky i have to make from scratch somasos and jalebis ( my grandma would be proud)😃 i have to make all mithais from scratch so when it comes to diwali and our other special days i celebrate with the locals and they end up wearing saris and kurthas they love our mithais jalabis come out hot and sweet so they all eat there and then. 😛 ok now you have my daughters asking me to make more  jalebies yummy.

i would like the future track be about kesar and her family taking her away from disgusting shakti, ss has always maintain how long a daughter should stay at maiykar when prats left, now its time for kesar to leave and with baby on board i hope she has the baby at her parents.  As they say the absence makes the heart grow fonder lets see how shakti does without her..

Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
Well, it certainly would be a surprise if they actually came closer after the revelation, really a twist no one expects....

I hate to bring this up, but what if this news is wrong? I was reminded of the time when there was a news piece which said that the honeymoon would bring Adarsh and Komal together, and they would resolve their differences. Nothing of that sort happened. 😕

But this time I hope the article is right, it would be interesting to watch. 😊
I'm hoping the article is true and will be going by that.......won't let anyone rain on this parade..!!....At last it will happen...as Krishna told Pratigya, if she is too shy all she needs to do is decorate the bed with flowers or draw on the wall and he will get the message....so will we!!!!😆😆....and you know going by her looks tonight, she almost looked tempted because he just would not listen to her....👏😆😆.....Welcome back Krishna....missed you so much....may this Krishna last for all the while.......😳😆😆

It's party time..🥳🥳🥳....Lets Disco!!!...

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I'm hoping the article is true and will be going by that.......won't let anyone rain on this parade..!!....At last it will happen...as Krishna told Pratigya, if she is too shy all she needs to do is decorate the bed with flowers or draw on the wall and he will get the message....so will we!!!!😆😆....and you know going by her looks tonight, she almost looked tempted because he just would not listen to her....👏😆😆.....Welcome back Krishna....missed you so much....may this Krishna last for all the while.......😳😆😆

It's party time..🥳🥳🥳....Lets Disco!!!...

DO you hear Rod Stewart singing "WE'RE HAVING A PARTY"🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳(this is the dance move from Paa)😉😆😆😆😆😆
😆
Originally posted by MERARAI

DO you hear Rod Stewart singing "WE'RE HAVING A PARTY"(this is the dance move from Paa)😆
😆😆😆😆😆😆 🤣
Originally posted by elle45

Well, it certainly would be a surprise if they actually came closer after the revelation, really a twist no one expects....

I hate to bring this up, but what if this news is wrong? I was reminded of the time when there was a news piece which said that the honeymoon would bring Adarsh and Komal together, and they would resolve their differences. Nothing of that sort happened. 😕

But this time I hope the article is right, it would be interesting to watch. 😊
there was a time where adarsh and komol were together sort of but it didnt last, this time i hope they dont disappoint us cus that will just peev us off.  we were expecting the worse of krishna but now they have told us that this will bring them closer it surprised us  and we are happy. 
Originally posted by limits

Thanx Binny! 

The motto just came to me!!!😛  Am soo tired of this cycle of misunderstandings giving rise to hatred giving rise to more misunderstandings.....
And really cant wait for TRUE love between KriYa and IF the article is TRUE, Krishna is probably gonna believe and support Pratigya - which NEVER happened in ny serial that I watched soo far, or maybe I dont remember!  Coz, all I remember is the female lead begs for trust and understanding and the male lead leaves her crying and all broken and then when the light falls on the truth, the male lead showers some tears and by that time, the female lead is full of hatred and starts planning her revenge!!!🥱🥱🥱

So, JUST thinking about Krishna trusting Pratigya is making me like Krishna all over again!!!😳😆

Yes I'm extremely happy the CV's for pratigya are trying something new I am tired of the man always doubting the women, without giving them a chance to explain only to regret their actions later by then though it's far too late.

Limits I actually do not mind if the women decide to get revenge or teach the men a lesson so the next time they think twice  before doubting the women they claim to love unconditionally, but what bothers me is those shows where the  man has done almost everything in order to hurt his wife, and when he realizes his mistakes even before he has a chance to apologize the  female lead forgives him Seriously I find that pathetic.

This article has given me hope and a reason to like Krishna once again, I am happy just thinking about him protecting and supporting her from the worlds taunts 😳 just imagine what will happen when the episode is aired 😳 😆

am in d party and i got this............................