Pratigya

its my party and i cry if i want to

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
😭 i am here celebrating in the caribbean and non of my i f friends are joining me i have made chai lots of it as we know pratigyas sasural and parrivar love it, jalebis and samosas, so guys where are you allπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ The cvs have made my day   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is it dhai jalebi?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n yes i am very happy as well...finally!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by xmuqix - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

😭 i am here celebrating in the caribbean and non of my i f friends are joining me i have made chai lots of it as we know pratigyas sasural and parrivar love it, jalebis and samosas, so guys where are you allπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ The cvs have made my day   

Suk, πŸ€—

I am  here celebrating alone as well, We can celebrate together I don't drink tea so I made coffee πŸ˜† Today I am really loving the CV's they have made everyone's day Lets party πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
" its my party and i cry if i want to"
these are the lyrics from one of my very favorite number πŸ˜ƒ
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAM2U

" its my party and i cry if i want to"
these are the lyrics from one of my very favorite number πŸ˜ƒ

mine tooo πŸ€—
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Suk, πŸ€—

I am  here celebrating alone as well, We can celebrate together I don't drink tea so I made coffee πŸ˜† Today I am really loving the CV's they have made everyone's day Lets party πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

ok  we are all partayyyyyying tonight πŸ₯³
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Suk! πŸ€— Hi Binny and Sam!!!  πŸ€—

Yup!!!  LOVE the CVs!!!❀️

I think I got soo used to being on my toes coz of the unpredictable CVs and their characters that I still cant believe - the revealation is gonna bring KriYa closer!!!  How beautiful and UNIQUE is that gonna be???😍
In MOST serials, such revealations usually give rise to MORE misunderstandings and HOW much I am gonna LOVE Krishna for believing and trusting in Pratigya - THAT would prove it for me - Krishna has finally started to realize what TRUE love is ALL about!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

Goodbye HATRED and Misunderstandings!
WELCOME LOVE!!!

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Edited by limits - 13 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: limits

I think I got soo used to being on my toes coz of the unpredictable CVs and their characters that I still cant believe - the revealation is gonna bring KriYa closer!!!  How beautiful and UNIQUE is that gonna be???😍
In MOST serials, such revealations usually give rise to MORE misunderstandings and HOW much I am gonna LOVE Krishna for believing and trusting in Pratigya - THAT would prove it for me - Krishna has finally started to realize what TRUE love is ALL about!!!⭐️ 

WELCOME LOVE!!!

ruhi sending you jalabies,chai and samosas enjoyπŸ˜‰πŸ₯³
i agree we have never seen this serials its alway melodrama this is def unique thank you cvs, we want to see true love and thats what we are getting pratigya will finally relax and we will see a softer side to her and we know our lub baba he loves to romance so lets see what he has in store for us😳
aleena1 thumbnail

Party timeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Whoop   WhoopπŸ₯³Party Smiley
Party Smiley
Party Smiley
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: limits

In MOST serials, such revealations usually give rise to MORE misunderstandings and HOW much I am gonna LOVE Krishna for believing and trusting in Pratigya - THAT would prove it for me - Krishna has finally started to realize what TRUE love is ALL about!!!⭐️ 

WELCOME LOVE!!!

Hi limits πŸ€—

I was getting myself ready for a few weeks of serious drama, but the CV's have given us a pleasant surprise, actually I stil can't believe we are finally going to get what we were wishing for πŸ˜ƒ And I agree I can't wait to see Krishna redeem himself by supporting prats despite his family attempts to poison his mind. This is a big step in the right direction for Krishna now Prats will soften towards him and in the process  Krishna will learn the true meaning of love 😳

WELCOME LOVE!!!

I love your motto btw Yes time for love Let's party πŸ₯³