its my party and i cry if i want to

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Cry i am here celebrating in the caribbean and non of my i f friends are joining me i have made chai lots of it as we know pratigyas sasural and parrivar love it, jalebis and samosas, so guys where are you allPartyPartyDancing The cvs have made my day   
is it dhai jalebi?LOLLOLLOL
n yes i am very happy as well...finally!Big smile
Edited by xmuqix - 12 years ago
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Cry i am here celebrating in the caribbean and non of my i f friends are joining me i have made chai lots of it as we know pratigyas sasural and parrivar love it, jalebis and samosas, so guys where are you allPartyPartyDancing The cvs have made my day   
Suk, Hug

I am  here celebrating alone as well, We can celebrate together I don't drink tea so I made coffee LOL Today I am really loving the CV's they have made everyone's day Lets party Party Dancing Party
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
" its my party and i cry if i want to"
these are the lyrics from one of my very favorite number Big smile
Originally posted by SAM2U

" its my party and i cry if i want to"
these are the lyrics from one of my very favorite number Big smile
mine tooo Hug
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Suk, Hug

I am  here celebrating alone as well, We can celebrate together I don't drink tea so I made coffee LOL Today I am really loving the CV's they have made everyone's day Lets party Party Dancing Party
ok  we are all partayyyyyying tonight Party

Hello Suk! Hug Hi Binny and Sam!!!  Hug

Yup!!!  LOVE the CVs!!!Heart

I think I got soo used to being on my toes coz of the unpredictable CVs and their characters that I still cant believe - the revealation is gonna bring KriYa closer!!!  How beautiful and UNIQUE is that gonna be???Day Dreaming
In MOST serials, such revealations usually give rise to MORE misunderstandings and HOW much I am gonna LOVE Krishna for believing and trusting in Pratigya - THAT would prove it for me - Krishna has finally started to realize what TRUE love is ALL about!!!StarStarStarStarStar 

Goodbye HATRED and Misunderstandings!
WELCOME LOVE!!!

PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing
Edited by limits - 12 years ago
Originally posted by limits

Hello Suk! Hug Hi Binny and Sam!!!  Hug

Yup!!!  LOVE the CVs!!!Heart

I think I got soo used to being on my toes coz of the unpredictable CVs and their characters that I still cant believe - the revealation is gonna bring KriYa closer!!!  How beautiful and UNIQUE is that gonna be???Day Dreaming
In MOST serials, such revealations usually give rise to MORE misunderstandings and HOW much I am gonna LOVE Krishna for believing and trusting in Pratigya - THAT would prove it for me - Krishna has finally started to realize what TRUE love is ALL about!!!Star 

Goodbye HATRED and Misunderstandings!
WELCOME LOVE!!!

Dancing
ruhi sending you jalabies,chai and samosas enjoyWinkParty
i agree we have never seen this serials its alway melodrama this is def unique thank you cvs, we want to see true love and thats what we are getting pratigya will finally relax and we will see a softer side to her and we know our lub baba he loves to romance so lets see what he has in store for usEmbarrassed