Uttaran

23rd July Written Update:Mai asks Ichha to Leave - Page 2

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya jyoti i agree with u the crying has to stop.. but i felt todays jogi-iccha scene was very very emotional and both did a very gud job. i was having tears in my eyes while watching it....
i was getting so frustrate wen tapu was just standing like a statue... if she has any character she will spk out atleast now..
she has guts which has been proved time an again, i mean some1 who can threaten a person and get married in disguise definitely has guts.. its oly her guilty feeling and horrible attitude which is keeping her mouth shut.. otherwise she wld have opened her mouth atleast for veer...
anyways no use discussing wat tapu shld do.. this toorture will go one for another month for sure

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Veer must divorce Tapasya and also not marry Iccha

because Veer you must marry the person who loves you not the person you love to be happy in life. Your love has become one sided long time back.

They must introduce a better girl for veer and marry iccha off to another person.

Then tapu can create proble for iccha by instigating her husband about veer-iccha and also create problem for new girl in veer life 😆

Veer deserves a better human being than iccha and tapasya for his wife not these backstabbing girls.

Also alll this problem was created becasuse of his mother-father-grandfather so in future please do not become so extra obedient like shravan kumar and think before accepting their commands as GODs command,
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked the two fathers hugging..so heartbroken they are what happened to their children!
sorry but that was not in the update and I think it is important..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

thanx for the update jyoti....

oh god yaar...how did you sat and watch all the torture....i couldn't take it at all.....

i watch the part...ichcha breaks down on jogi's arm...the father-daughter moment was very emotional...i had tears on my eyes completely....when jogi's saw his daughter in widow outfit how must the father felt....its too much to bear....at last ichcha breaks down and cry....

we always use to complain right ichcha never confess her love to vansh....well this one moment is enough that ichcha really loves vansh deeply and passionately.....the way she reacted and cried her heart out...never seen such a break down for veer.....maybe yes after VeeYa marriage...but than she was never a living coprse...but just look at her state loosing vansh..she is a living coprse...its really love for vansh....i feel so sad for her

after seeing father-daughter moment i just close and began to download songs.....

the show is dead without rohit....

we had one dayaan in form of devil...now we have another devil in form of mai....sending his death son's wife out....is she mad.....the girl is not in her sense......her son pyre is not properly burned yet and such disgusting act on the poor girl who just lost her love and husband.....the devil will never change...can't expect anything from her....

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot Jyoti.....

everybody is sympathising with Ichcha....that she is in deep grief and so lost her senses.....so should be sympathetically dealt with...i agree to some extent.....

but, calling mai too devil would be an injustice...she is also in the same boat......her son has been killed...and the other son has also been snatched away from her.......

so while Ichcha has lost her husband, Mai is on the verge of losing both her sons...so isnt her grief also quite big..shouldnt we give her benefit of doubt and be patient with her too.........???? why this injustice/haste towards her??
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jyoti thanks for the update
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was so bound to happen...What  can one viewer expect further...Iccha blames Veer...His mother blames Iccha...and it keep going on....I hope they put an end to this...and bring a positive note...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
everyone is mad here.
taps doesnt want to open her mouth!
iccha opened it too much,
veer is dumb
& we know vansh never had a mind of his own.

now mai throwing iccha out

umed is also dumb

the list goes endless..............................................

what's this?

anywayz thanks for the update
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanw

everyone is mad here.

taps doesnt want to open her mouth!

iccha opened it too much,

veer is dumb

& we know vansh never had a mind of his own.

now mai throwing iccha out

umed is also dumb

the list goes endless..............................................

what's this?

anywayz thanks for the update

i found your post really cute..... 😆 😆