lawyer behind the client!!!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

usually client use to be behind the lawyers and they hardly get their appointments...her our super duper lawyer is behind his client to do free service...LOL as if he don't have any other client...LOL

i wonder arushi ko lawyer ko thayk kar abhi thak kuch kuch kyun nahi hua...LOL
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago

and not only that , he personally comes to inform all new tidings ....and doesn't use the phone ...Network problem ??

we need lawyer's like this...who don't discuss fees and are content drinking chai whole day long !!

Originally posted by tanthya

and not only that , he personally comes to inform all new tidings ....and doesn't use the phone ...Network problem ??ROFL ROFLROFL

we need lawyer's like this...who don't discuss fees and are content drinking chai whole day long !! i think saxena ki chai waali bemaari iss ko bhi lag gaye...ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL....exactly...in india lawyers are very expensive...just to consult them we have to pay very high fees...this lawyer has taken the criminal case without fees...ROFL

Arrey he is the future son in law of the saxena's.How can he take money from them?After all he is introduced as a good boy in the show so he will go after his client na.WinkLOL

Originally posted by shumi.

and not only that , he personally comes to inform all new tidings ....and doesn't use the phone <font color="#ff0000" size="3">...Network problem ??</font>ROFLROFLROFL

we need lawyer's like this...who don't discuss fees and are content drinking chai whole day long !! <font color="#ff00ff">i think saxena ki chai waali bemaari iss ko bhi lag gaye...ROFLROFLROFL</font>

ROFL....<font color="#ff00ff">exactly...in india lawyers are very expensive...just to consult them we have to pay very high fees...this lawyer has taken the criminal case without fees...ROFL</font>

He was shown to be Sach Ka Saath Denewala in his entry. So he can't ask his fees NOW. Bechara phas gaya hain... That is why he is doing a charity service...Uska fee hain ARUSHI.... LOL LOL LOL
Originally posted by shumi.

usually client use to be behind the lawyers and they hardly get their appointments...her our super duper lawyer is behind his client to do free service...LOL as if he don't have any other client...LOL

i wonder arushi ko lawyer ko thayk kar abhi thak kuch kuch kyun nahi hua...LOL
 DATS WHY I  HAV A daubt dat he is behind the clint or behind the sajjan singh!ConfusedArushi abhi family members se ghiri huee hai! abhi chance nahi mila! Wink
seriously what a lawyer he is!! in fact we shall cal him a preacher LOL like how the other day he was teaching komal about manners. he acts as if he is a savior who just landed in Allahabad from no where to help these desperate people (sucksenas) the sucksenas too realizing his worth were all praise for him today offering him chai, nashta!  plain selfishness Angry

and not only that , he personally comes to inform all new tidings ....and doesn't use the phone ...Network problem ??

we need lawyer's like this...who don't discuss fees and are content drinking chai whole day long !!

If all lawyers are like him, they will be flooding with cases.
 Professor, will get a chai drinking buddy.son in law to beLOLLOLLOL
Edited by mia03 - 12 years ago