Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks Sunita:

Indeed........Avinash acting was mindblowing. His sarcatic remark towards Mrinalini Bhabhi, chacha.  The way his conversation with Babuji..  and finally the last hug with Radhika. His half smile came back. I agree with you Kanha will unite them together again. Truth will prevail......
anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sunita: Beautiful poster.......Yes, it is treat to watch Dev and Dadi...........Liked the last part very much..........

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sunita for the write up and the posters. Both are mind blowing, just like today's episode
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sunita lovely writeup/anlysis and poster of the mindblowing episode.Avinash acting was very good ur hug poster was so romantic.😍
viprakshi thumbnail
tnx fr the posters.very nice hug .
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tazzi

Thanks Sunita:

Indeed........Avinash acting was mindblowing. His sarcatic remark towards Mrinalini Bhabhi, chacha.  The way his conversation with Babuji..  and finally the last hug with Radhika. His half smile came back. I agree with you Kanha will unite them together again. Truth will prevail......

U r welcome Tazzi, truth always win! 😃
Avinash... what more can i say about him he is just a great actor and i hope to see him in bollywood movies after CB...
sun_singh thumbnail
Originally posted by: anukapoor

Sunita: Beautiful poster.......Yes, it is treat to watch Dev and Dadi...........Liked the last part very much..........

Thanks Anu, the last part was too good! Cant stop watching it....😳😳
sun_singh thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhika5

Thanks Sunita for the write up and the posters. Both are mind blowing, just like today's episode

Thank you! I am happy u liked the posters and my analysis dear....today's episode was superb....😛
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks dear for all these nice views & pictures .
Minajay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sunita You do great job analyzing the episode. We should ask IF Team to hire you as writing final review of each episode. You are the best.

At least you should open a separate thread. I insist on Anu Kapoor to do that too. I would love to make a file and save for future reference....