Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

~~Mindblowing Episode~~ - Page 2

sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: billo77

Beatiful posters Sunita πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

I couldnt stop looking at the one where Radika is hugging DEv 😳Todays was a really good episode ..For a second i thought that Devs memory came back back after seeing him frowning his eye brows a little confusedly ..I knew he was still abahy but thats oki right??HEs still Dev for us ..The best part of todays episode was the hug 😳awnn I think RAdika thought that Dev got his memory back and hugged him tightly but the precap showed that he is still abhay ..
In your post you mentionned Ammas boyfriend 🀣..You made me fall of my chair !!.WOW I never thought of that one before πŸ˜†..
It  was great seeing the mircha gangs reaction it was worth it πŸ˜‰..
I cant wait to see romantic moments with abahy/dev with RAdika ..It will be awsome !! Ive already started day dreaming 😍..

Thanks for the lovely post and posters ..Really loved them πŸ˜ƒ

Billo thanks yaar and u r welcome! I already looked at the last part of today's episode five times and plan to look at it more too..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
I somehow knew dev memory didnt return and he turned up just to help Rads but i know being in PB he will soon get his memory back,as he will be in familiar surroundings...He is always Dev for me!
Rads did think he got his memory back thats why she was so elated it will be heartbreaking when she finds out Monday he still doesnt remember his past.
Well Mahantji and Amma made a lovely pair but i do have to say he is not evil as her!
I cant wait to see RaDev interaction in PB, dev will fall inlove with Rads all over again!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun_singh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adventure_gurl

lovely post!

Thank you! 😊
sun_singh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xxxh-hxxx

yes, todays episode was very good. But just like you said the precap was very disturbing. I really wanna know what will happen monday but i will have to wait for that πŸ˜†

I didnt understand why in the precap abhay was saying all those things to radhika. Didnt he find it weird that he knew the mantra? I just hope that he rethinks all the things that are happening with him. How he feels something when he sees rads but doesnt feel anything with kanika even though she is his so called wife πŸ˜•

And yes the hug was great! I loved the smile on devs face. But somehow i thought that he would hug her back but thats not important atleast we got a hug πŸ˜†

Beautiful poster sun_singh.!! πŸ‘

I guess we will have to wait until Monday to have those answers, i think Dev is confused because to him he is married to Kanika and have a child with her which further complicates things. Also he saw pics of his wedding with Kanika, there is a marriage certificate, picture of his dead parents, his birth certificate so  all these things makes him believe he is married to Kanika but i am sure when he  start getting flashbacks with more clarity he will start questioning what he was told by Kanika...

Lets see what happens next week.

Thanks i am happy u liked the poster! πŸ˜ƒ
sun_singh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bvs7691

Thank you sun_singh:)πŸ˜ƒ

Love the posters especially the Hug one😍

Bhavi, u r welcome! Thanks, happy u liked the poster! The hug was breath taking! πŸ˜ƒ
sun_singh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadhuraSDLuv

aww Sunita thank you very much for this postπŸ€—

the posters are fabulous especially the hug one😍

and your thoughts are amazing like usuallπŸ‘just outstanding...

keep on writing!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Madhura, Thanks dear and u r welcome! Dont worry i cant stop writing and making posters when i see good RaDev scenes! 😳
sun_singh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bholabear

Love your analysis Sunita.

Yes, I too loved seeing Dadi and Dev together after a long time. I'm sure Dev will get his memory back soon.

Loved the hug too.

Don't worry, Kanha will make everything right soon.

Thanks dear, yes Kanha will set everything right! πŸ˜ƒ
sun_singh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radev_66

awesome posters sunita.You are right.Radev were just mindblowing in that hug scene.it was really magical.Even dev couldnt resist,he had too smile.OMG.they did a fabulous job today.well said sunita.love reading your post.

Thank you Sana! I am happy u like my posts! πŸ˜ƒ
sun_singh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashnapower

Was a nice episode, loved Avinash acting. His sarcasm towards Mrinali, Arjun and Sushil. Very good. Loved Dadi and Dev. And Radhika hugging Dev was so beautiful, moment to remember.

Thanks always for your lovely posters.

The episode was superb, Dadi and Dev scenes r always a delight to watch. The Radev hug was superb, these two share amazing chemistry onscreen and off screen!

U r welcome dear, thanks!
Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sunita:
I have not been able to respond to your posts lately as I was away from home for a few days. Now I am back home ..
Lovely post with some lovely posters SunπŸ˜›... Dev was back today as Dev and not any Abhay.. Those same looks, attitude, manner... Top to bottom only our Dev😳... Obviously, how can I miss the hug between RaDev at the end and 'Teri Har Jalak' moment.. Just lovely...

Overall, I personally enjoyed the episode!
sun_singh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ansa786

Sunita:
I have not been able to respond to your posts lately as I was away from home for a few days. Now I am back home ..
Lovely post with some lovely posters SunπŸ˜›... Dev was back today as Dev and not any Abhay.. Those same looks, attitude, manner... Top to bottom only our Dev😳... Obviously, how can I miss the hug between RaDev at the end and 'Teri Har Jalak' moment.. Just lovely...

Overall, I personally enjoyed the episode!

Dear Ansa:
I miss you on the forum dear, glad to have you back. Thanks, i am happy u like my post and posters!
The last part of the episode was just superb, my fav. song with Radev magical hug! Too good, i will be watching that scene right through the weekend...

I enjoyed the episode too dear, next week will be good also. πŸ˜ƒ