EP 639 : Kissa Khali Kabar Ka (24-Jul-2010) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago

'Khoon, laash aur forensic'

story

killer kills the person , puts the body in grave...
 sachin and kajal go by the area,,, see the  grave, dig the body and have taken it with them... reason so that they can then take the credit of finding it before the others ( if it is a girl, kajal can use the dress for a change)
My title guess Kissa Gumnam Laash Ka !!!

and if like these day's they use an english title then maybe Case of Missing Dead Body !!

How unpredictable !!
Originally posted by Bhavanab

My title guess Kissa Gumnam Laash Ka !!!

and if like these day's they use an english title then maybe Case of Missing Dead Body !!

How unpredictable !!

sachi main
We have an electricity problem here, its coming on and off. @Bhavana and @Shagnika please make a note of DIRECTOR, STORY and SCREENPLAY Writer. Just in case I miss it, please be my backup
Originally posted by prabha.

We have an electricity problem here, its coming on and off. @<font color="#0000ff">Bhavana</font> and @<font color="#0000ff">Shagnika</font> please make a note of DIRECTOR, STORY and SCREENPLAY Writer. Just in case I miss it, please be my backup
ya sure! btw jst half n hr lft 4 d episode... god save firewrks 4m me if today is as bad as aadhi laash!Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
KISSA KHAALI KABAR KA

Missed director's name

Worst part STORY Screenplay by NIKITA KANWAR again 🤢
Director is Sachindra Vats
CASE TITLE : Kissa Khali Kabar Ka

DIRECTOR : Sachindra Vats
STORY : Nitika Kanwar 🤢
SCREENPLAY : Nitika Kanwar 🤢

Hey Prabhu, raksha karo.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Yaar I am sick and tired of these bungalows. Can we see a normal household for a change.

Daya Sir again missing from crime scene in the beginning. I am getting sick of this now
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago