EP 639 : Kissa Khali Kabar Ka (24-Jul-2010) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
all my old friends are available on this topic... nice to see you all.  I kind of restricted myself to the pic gallery topic.  Nice to see visrom, Shangika, bhinder (though I haven't communicated earlier to you), Prabha, bhavanab, etc.,
@ Anglifire_ms    earlier kya? I don't think baad main bhi nahi kiya hain but yeah In topic discussion we communicated ...

@Episode going to rock tonight... 🥳 eagerly waiting for this..can't wait to see show stealing performance by Sachin and Kajol..Oh my god it been just 13hours and i am already missing Sachin
😲Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
@ angelfire_mr hey nice to see you back in discussions

@bhinder yeah boss even I'm missing Sachin like hell,he gives me maximum scope to let out my anger !!
expecting a better epi this tym!! atleast bttr dan friday!!
The presence of Sachin with both - Daya and Abhijeet proves that it is not as if Aditya and Dayanand were shooting separately at the same time at different locations. These scenes were shot at different times.

Can they not adjust it properly so that the case doesn't look as disconnected as it does now?
am tired of thinking....whats wrong with them???why ab is available and what others doing?
This epsiode has to be good atleast. For every CIDian here and esp for me (for different reasons). Sachin can show full attendance in both episodes??? yes can but he is human being na how he gets so much of time.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
they may have the feeling that ab will get a wide acceptance....pity on you,he is the main reason behind i cant rate the episode yesterday.
Ok I've decided to think positively !!! and become hopeful ( we'll Ive got another reason to feel happy waise 😉 ) anyways hoping a watchable episode atleast,lets see !!!
titles for the case
gayab lash ki kahani
kissa missing lash ka
khaha hai laash
hum yahaa aur laash kaha