Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ROFL!!true true true...she was ghooorofying him soo much...woh kya haina Maan toh thera HOT n office mein Geet ko kabhi mauka nahi mila ab jab chance mila toh Geet ne dance bhi karliya...on the whole she was chking him out!!🀣
honeydew.me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteteddybear25

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">hahaaaaaaaa🀣🀣
ya u r rght maan is only ghooring her face,,but geet is more bold in dis caseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
she is ghooring here n der of maanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†bechara maan toh ghabra hi gaya thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exactly!!! bechara tho itna gabhra gaya tha ki... he wud have screamed "bachao bachao yeh ladki meri izzat loot rahi hai... helpppp!!!!!!!" πŸ˜†
but unfortunately... that's MAAN!!! he wudnt do that.. isiliye.... his brain conked off for a while.. lolzzz 🀣
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: noorie31

When they are on the bed, Geet is the first to look at Maan's chest, then while he is tucking in his shirt she eyes his waist area! oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh........before Maan was the one doing the ghooring, now Geet?πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
I hope so!😳😳😳😳

Can you blame the girl?πŸ˜‰
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!!! It was so funny when she started checking his out waist and maan actually felt uncomfortable when he was in bed w/her and ran to get his shirt...i mean he wasn't naked, but still hilarious!
jasmeet khaneja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Geet 's character is becoming more and more fun-loving!!